OXFORD United have appointed Andrew Proctor to become their new lead physiotherapist.
He arrives after three years at Exeter City, first as head of the club’s academy sports science and medicine, before becoming the Grecians’ head of physiotherapy.
Proctor replaces Andy Lord, who resigned last month to focus on his private practice in Hampshire, but due to a notice period with the Devon club will not link up with the U’s until July 28.
In the meantime, United’s existing physiotherapy staff will look after the first-team squad during pre-season.
Latest United news:
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale