OXFORD United have appointed Andrew Proctor to become their new lead physiotherapist.
He arrives after three years at Exeter City, first as head of the club’s academy sports science and medicine, before becoming the Grecians’ head of physiotherapy.
Proctor replaces Andy Lord, who resigned last month to focus on his private practice in Hampshire, but due to a notice period with the Devon club will not link up with the U’s until July 28.
In the meantime, United’s existing physiotherapy staff will look after the first-team squad during pre-season.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United in talks to extend contract of skipper John Lundstram beyond next season
- Canice Carroll raring for next season already after breaking into Oxford United's side
- Reaction to Shrewsbury Town defeat defined Oxford United's season – Michael Appleton
- Michael Appleton sets Oxford United one last target to hit this season
- Confident Josh Ruffels eager to add new attacking dimension to his Oxford United displays