OXFORD United finalised their pre-season plans yesterday when announcing a home fixture with AFC Bournemouth on Saturday, August 2.
Gary Waddock’s side have six matches in preparation for the new Sky Bet League Two season, two of which will be at the Kassam Stadium.
The U’s also face Championship new boys Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday, July 29 before entertaining Eddie Howe’s Bournemouth side four days later.
Oxford United confirmed pre-season fixtures: Saturday July 12: Farnborough (a) 2pm Tuesday July 15: Oxford City (a) 7.45pm Thursday July 17: Colchester Utd (a) (behind closed doors) Saturday July 19: Didcot Tn (a) 3pm Tuesday July 29: Wolves (H) 7.45pm Saturday August 2: AFC Bournemouth (H) 3pm.
Latest United news:
- Canice Carroll raring for next season already after breaking into Oxford United's side
- Reaction to Shrewsbury Town defeat defined Oxford United's season – Michael Appleton
- Michael Appleton sets Oxford United one last target to hit this season
- Confident Josh Ruffels eager to add new attacking dimension to his Oxford United displays
- Oxford United can reach 100 goals for season on final day