OXFORD United finalised their pre-season plans yesterday when announcing a home fixture with AFC Bournemouth on Saturday, August 2.
Gary Waddock’s side have six matches in preparation for the new Sky Bet League Two season, two of which will be at the Kassam Stadium.
The U’s also face Championship new boys Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday, July 29 before entertaining Eddie Howe’s Bournemouth side four days later.
Oxford United confirmed pre-season fixtures: Saturday July 12: Farnborough (a) 2pm Tuesday July 15: Oxford City (a) 7.45pm Thursday July 17: Colchester Utd (a) (behind closed doors) Saturday July 19: Didcot Tn (a) 3pm Tuesday July 29: Wolves (H) 7.45pm Saturday August 2: AFC Bournemouth (H) 3pm.
Latest United news:
- David Rush backs Oxford United to hold nerve and replicate class of '96
- Mike Ford urges Oxford United not to hand any incentive to rivals
- Oxford United run out of time in plans for temporary fourth stand against Wycombe Wanderers
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale