OXFORD United has announced that a permanent singing section will be included in the Kassam Stadium’s East Stand next season.
The announcement follows talks between the club and fans group the Yellow Army over the scheme to boost the atmosphere at home games.
A section of 100 seats in the heart of the stand have been allocated to the so-called “Yellow Noise” section.
Fans can now buy season tickets for the area or have their existing season tickets moved to the zone.
Latest United news:
- Former Oxford United defender Paul McCarthy dies aged 45
- Chris Maguire urges Oxford United to use agonising FA Cup defeat as play-off spur
- Oxford United head coach Michael Appleton disappointed by soft goals conceded at Middlesbrough
- John Lundstram humbled by massive Oxford United following at Riverside Stadium
- Aitor Karanka relieved after Middlesbrough edge past Oxford United