Oxford United are best-priced 25-1 chances to win Sky Bet League Two next season.
The U’s are well down the list in the first set of odds issued after the confirmation of the divisional line-up, with Fleetwood Town beating Burton Albion 1-0 in this season’s League Two play-off final at Wembley yesterday.
Sky Bet League Two 2014-15 (best prices): 9-1 Luton Tn, 11-1 Bury, 12-1 Portsmouth, Shrewsbury Tn, 14-1 Stevenage, 16-1 Burton Albion, 20-1 Carlisle Utd, Southend Utd, Tranmere Rovers, 22-1 Plymouth Argyle, York City, 25-1 Cambridge Utd, Hartlepool Utd, Newport County, Northampton Tn, Oxford Utd, 28-1 Cheltenham Tn, 40-1 Mansfield Tn, 50-1 Dagenham & Redbridge, Exeter City, Wycombe Wanderers, 66-1 Accrington Stanley, 80-1 AFC Wimbledon, 100-1 Morecambe.
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Carlisle United
- Michael Appleton delighted Oxford United keep hold of their promotion destiny
- Carlisle United 0, Oxford United 2 (Maguire pen 4, Sercombe 73)
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match at Carlisle?
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We are determined to send Oxford United fans home happy