Use the podcast player beneath each article to listen to a podcast. Simply click the play button and the podcast will start. Alternatively, subscribe to our podcasts for free by clicking the buttons on the right.
Highlights include learning everyone's name! wondering what you have to do to make the squad and of course the pink and yellow kits on show - the colours of Mallett's Mallet!
Timmy and Billy Mallett compare the highs and lows of the season, best goals, grounds, players, songs, moments and guess what we're looking forward to next season????
Timmy reflects on rivalry with his Wycombe Wandering next door neighbour and whether Accrington Stanley will be a derby too cos we have such long memories!
Timmy says goodbye to half the team who won us promotion last year!
Timmy reflects how after a day out at the football you need a good lie down! and what words of wisdom on the match came from Mrs Mallett .....
Timmy's visit to Morecambe, meeting your past, seeing 6 different football grounds and finding that football is everything to everyone!
Timmy's thoughts on the pink Ox, Beano borrowing his mallet and when we're going to keep a clean sheet!
Football in Narnia? It's how it felt on Boxing Day!
Timmy has some suggestions for the coaching staff.
- What is podcasting?
- "Podcasting" is a portmanteau coined in 2004, that combined two words: "iPod" and "broadcasting." Even though the name is a misnomer, in that podcasting doesn't require an iPod and no over-the-air broadcasting is required, it has maintained its prominence in the face of numerous alternatives. In short, a podcast is nothing more than an mp3 download referenced by a RSS feed and is the common name for the delivery of audio content from a website to a mobile device via your PC or Mac.
- What is RSS?
- Using RSS, (Really Simple Syndication) means this website can tell you when a new podcast is added or updated. We have several RSS feeds for stories too. To learn more about RSS or subscribe to an RSS feed, click here.
- What will it cost?
- This website makes no charges to users of its podcast or RSS services.
- Do I need an iPod to listen?
- No you don't. The audio can be played on your computer, or copied over to an iPod, other MP3 player, mobile phone or PDA - any MP3 compatible device.
- What is an MP3 file?
- MP3s are audio files which are high quality but small in size so they are easy to download to your PC or Mac. They are fast becoming the industry standard format.