OXFORD United will be backed by a sold out away section when they visit AFC Wimbledon next weekend.
All 900 terrace and seating tickets made available for the clash on Saturday, February 27, have been snapped up.
No more will be made available by Wimbledon.
It surpasses the 780 United took to Kingsmeadow for a goalless draw last April.
- Oxford United sign striker Kane Hemmings from Dundee in six-figure move
- WATCH: Videos of Oxford United's new signing Kane Hemmings scoring for Dundee
- Oxford United set for double signing to boost firepower after friendly defeat by Brighton
- Oxford United's EFL Trophy group opponents include Chelsea and Swindon Town + POLL
- Oxford United 0, Brighton & Hove Albion 4 (Knockaert 17, Cadman 67, Hemed 76 & 85)
Meanwhile, tickets continue to sell strongly for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final at Wembley.
At the latest update, which includes sales up to 8pm last night, United had sold just over 23,500 seats for the Barnsley clash on Sunday, April 3.