OXFORD United will be backed by a sold out away section when they visit AFC Wimbledon next weekend.
All 900 terrace and seating tickets made available for the clash on Saturday, February 27, have been snapped up.
No more will be made available by Wimbledon.
It surpasses the 780 United took to Kingsmeadow for a goalless draw last April.
- Tyler Roberts holds his nerve as Oxford United make it third time lucky with shoot-out win over Southend
- Southend United 1 (Wordsworth 86), Oxford United 1 (Maguire 81) (Oxford win 4-3 on pens)
- Oxford United reduce ticket prices for Emirates FA Cup replay
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay
- Aaron Martin determined low Checkatrade Trophy turn-out is not a distraction for Oxford United
Meanwhile, tickets continue to sell strongly for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final at Wembley.
At the latest update, which includes sales up to 8pm last night, United had sold just over 23,500 seats for the Barnsley clash on Sunday, April 3.