OXFORD United will be backed by a sold out away section when they visit AFC Wimbledon next weekend.
All 900 terrace and seating tickets made available for the clash on Saturday, February 27, have been snapped up.
No more will be made available by Wimbledon.
It surpasses the 780 United took to Kingsmeadow for a goalless draw last April.
- I've been a nightmare to live with, says Oxford United defender Joe Skarz
- Wes Thomas keeps his spirits up on long road to Oxford United recovery
- Gary Caldwell: Flexible Chesterfield are a threat to Oxford United
- From the boardroom column: Oxford United are making waves across the world
- World Cup warm-up games come second to Oxford United's play-off push - Ryan Ledson
Meanwhile, tickets continue to sell strongly for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final at Wembley.
At the latest update, which includes sales up to 8pm last night, United had sold just over 23,500 seats for the Barnsley clash on Sunday, April 3.