OXFORD United will be backed by a sold out away section when they visit AFC Wimbledon next weekend.
All 900 terrace and seating tickets made available for the clash on Saturday, February 27, have been snapped up.
No more will be made available by Wimbledon.
It surpasses the 780 United took to Kingsmeadow for a goalless draw last April.
- Roger James double sees North Leigh beat Oxford United to lift Oxon Senior Cup
- Michael Appleton aiming to convince Conor McAleny that Oxford United is best option for next season
- North Leigh eye one more scalp as they face Oxford United in Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- The derby games are great but it's not my problem, says Michael Appleton on Swindon Town's relegation
- Quickfire Oxford United striker Conor McAleny delighted at Millwall victory
Meanwhile, tickets continue to sell strongly for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final at Wembley.
At the latest update, which includes sales up to 8pm last night, United had sold just over 23,500 seats for the Barnsley clash on Sunday, April 3.