OXFORD United will be backed by a sold out away section when they visit AFC Wimbledon next weekend.
All 900 terrace and seating tickets made available for the clash on Saturday, February 27, have been snapped up.
No more will be made available by Wimbledon.
It surpasses the 780 United took to Kingsmeadow for a goalless draw last April.
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale
- Curtis Nelson calls on Oxford United to learn from Port Vale draw
Meanwhile, tickets continue to sell strongly for the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final at Wembley.
At the latest update, which includes sales up to 8pm last night, United had sold just over 23,500 seats for the Barnsley clash on Sunday, April 3.