Season ticket holders had until 5.30pm today to secure their seats, with any which have not been taken up by the deadline able to be re-sold.
The quantity of seats is believed to be in the hundreds, with limited tickets in the South Stand and East Stand, plus a block in the North Stand which is showing as available.
They are available online tonight, with any remaining tickets on sale in person or by phone from 9.30am on Tuesday.
- Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- Oxford United net glamour pre-season date with Premier League champions Leicester City
Blackburn reported earlier they had 500 tickets remaining from their allocation of 1,500.
It means while the attendance may not quite reach the sell-out of 11,673 from the previous round against Swansea City this month, another five-figure crowd is expected.
United have not reached the last 32 since 1999.
- The Oxford Mail now has a dedicated Facebook page for all our Oxford United coverage. Like us at facebook.com/oxfordmailoufc/