OXFORD United will return to Europe this summer as part of their pre-season preparations.
Following on from the success of their trip to Austria last year, they will spend a week in Spain which will include at least one friendly.
The location will be announced shortly, but the dates have been confirmed as July 10-17.
It will feature a midweek game and the U’s are hoping to arrange a second fixture at the end of the week.
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
About 200 supporters travelled to watch the team’s goalless draw with SC Wiener Neustadt in 2015.
And this year’s tour will feature a similar itinerary aimed at getting players, staff and supporters to spend time together.
There will be an open training session and barbecue, which were both big hits in Austria.
Taking it one step further, United are hoping to organise package deals to offer supporters accommodation and transport to the games.
Darryl Eales, U’s chairman, said: “We were overwhelmed by the number of fans who flew out for the game against SC Wiener Neustadt and then the barbecue by a lake the next day really brought everyone together.
“The team bonding is important, but the players also worked extremely hard during that week and we have put a lot of time and effort into finding a training base with fantastic facilities this year.
“It is exciting to be planning for next season already, and we would love as many fans as possible to come out to Spain and join us.”