OXFORD United will return to Europe this summer as part of their pre-season preparations.
Following on from the success of their trip to Austria last year, they will spend a week in Spain which will include at least one friendly.
The location will be announced shortly, but the dates have been confirmed as July 10-17.
It will feature a midweek game and the U’s are hoping to arrange a second fixture at the end of the week.
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Charlton Athletic
- Conor McAleny delighted to get off mark by firing Oxford United to win at Charlton Athletic
- Oxford United selected for live television coverage
- Long-serving Oxford United coach Richard Blackmore steps down
- Michael Appleton: It would have been a risk not to freshen up Oxford United for trip to Charlton
About 200 supporters travelled to watch the team’s goalless draw with SC Wiener Neustadt in 2015.
And this year’s tour will feature a similar itinerary aimed at getting players, staff and supporters to spend time together.
There will be an open training session and barbecue, which were both big hits in Austria.
Taking it one step further, United are hoping to organise package deals to offer supporters accommodation and transport to the games.
Darryl Eales, U’s chairman, said: “We were overwhelmed by the number of fans who flew out for the game against SC Wiener Neustadt and then the barbecue by a lake the next day really brought everyone together.
“The team bonding is important, but the players also worked extremely hard during that week and we have put a lot of time and effort into finding a training base with fantastic facilities this year.
“It is exciting to be planning for next season already, and we would love as many fans as possible to come out to Spain and join us.”