DISCOUNTS are available for female coaches signing up for tuition with the Oxfordshire FA (OFA) this summer.
The Level 1 coaching course begins in August.
Through access to the Football Association’s Be Inspired fund, the OFA are able to offer a £50 reduction – just over half the price of the course – for coaches working with Charter Standard clubs in Oxfordshire.
As it stands only 5.4 per cent of football coaches across Oxfordshire are female.
See oxfordshirefa.com for more details.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United hope Dan Crowley signing is start of lasting loan link with Arsenal
- Michael Appleton pleased with Oxford United's fitness levels after summer break
- GYMNASTICS: Abingdon prove class above rivals to secure 10 of 11 county titles
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ini Umotong at the double as Oxford United hold leaders
- MARTIAL ARTS: Vale Taekwon-Do club so close to glory in Cardiff
- GOLF: Late slump gives Eddie Pepperell a nervous wait to make cut in Paris
- ANGLING: Doug Foreshew claims top prize in Kidlington's Dave Britnell Cup
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford land huge medal haul
- YOUTH CRICKET: Turner leads from the front in Oxfordshire victory
- MOTORSPORT: Austria race will suit us, said Williams driver Valtteri Bottas