CARA Kerby netted a hat-trick as Grove Challengers took the Under 10 Oxford Mail Girls League Cup with a 3-1 win against Summertown Stars White.
Leshea Guiste hit the Stars’ reply at Thame United.
There was also a three-goal haul in the Under 16/17 final, where Kerrie Cope’s performance saw Moretonville Juniors beat Oxford Bluebirds 3-1. Blanche Mayo replied.
Oxford City took home three titles, starting with the Under 15 cup final.
Lauren Page (2), Lucy Hunter and Shelley Knight were on target to secure a 4-0 success over Didcot Casuals.
It completed a double success, which was also sealed at Under 14 level by Kidlington.
A penalty from Amberley Vircavs and another goal from Lucy Durham was enough to win 2-1 against Swindon Spitfires, whose consolation came from Helena Diaz Butcher.
Katie Appleton and Charlotte Calvert saw Stonesfield Strikers add the cup to their Under 13 league title.
Their strikes secured a 2-0 win over Banbury United.
- Stonesfield Strikers won the Under 13 league and cup double
Oxford City Under 12s also finished with two sets of silverware, as the league champions beat Crowmarsh 4-0 in the cup final.
Strikes from Emily Green, Amanda Osarobo and Lanaya Ward, plus an own goal, proved the difference.
Millie Collier grabbed the winner as Oxford City beat Tower Hill Vixens 1-0 in the Under 11 showpiece.
Barton United Under 13s won the fair play award.
Latest Sport news
- More details on OxVox stadium bid - but talks 'on hold' due to U's takeover interest
- Liam Sercombe a step closer to Oxford United departure
- POINT-TO-POINT: Lisa O'Neill backing Ireland to stop the rot in Anglo-Irish challenge at Kingston Blount
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City reveal bumper pre-season programme
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell eyes putting improvements ahead of US Open qualifying
- TENNIS: North Oxford extend super streak to keep promotion push on track
- CRICKET: Home Counties Premier League preview
- POINT-TO-POINT: Will Biddick does not expect home advantage to help Great Britain in Anglo-Irish challenge at Kingston Blount
- Oxford United give Conor McAleny deadline on contract offer
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Fightback comes too late to save Oxford Saints against Brighton