Division 5 new boys Didcot Eagles pulled off a stunning North Berks Cup second round upset, dumping Wallingford 4-2 at home, writes PHIL ANNETS.

Alex Rodman with two, Dan Tucker and Daryl Harper were their goalscoring heroes.

Matt Sinclair and Ashley Searle, with a penalty, netted for a Wallingford side which plays four divisions higher.

Coleshill United suffered a 10-2 mauling at the hands of Division 3 leaders Burghclere.

Lee Andrews and Steve Lovegrove scored for the Division 2 side.

However, Coleshill were undone by a Kye Franklin hat-trick while Nathan Rivers bagged a brace.

Matt Ray, Matt Howe, Ben Kirkham, Matt Fidler and Alistair Baillie also netted.

Jason Pook scored the only goal of the game as Division 3’s Stanford in the Vale triumphed 1-0 at Marcham from Division 2.

In a similar divisional match-up, Hanney United won 4-3 at home to East Hendred.

Ben Hummel, James Hicks and Shane McGowran scored for Hendred, but Andy Hope, Shaun Harris, James Bishop and Matt Woodside won the match for Hanney.

Other ties more or less went to form, but Division 2 outfit Drayton only just edged out Division 3 visitors Westminster 5-4.

Ryan Seamark's double and goals from Mike Greenaway, Richard Chilvers and Kieran O’Connor out-scored efforts by Pete Lamont, Dean Staniford, Neil McMahon and Josh Button for the visitors.

Division 1 pacesetters Dorchester enjoyed an 8-0 romp over Kennington Athletic from Division 4.

Billy Warner smashed in four goals alongside two from Ben Curtis and one each from Josh Nicholls and Danny Brind.

Tom Rowe also netted a four-timer for Division 1 Ardington & Lockinge as they won 5-0 at home to Division 3 Benson Lions. Jonny Eudell grabbed their fifth goal.

Division 2 Radley went down 5-2 to Division 1 Kintbury Rangers.

Tommy Young and Mike Steers’ goals were wiped out by replies from Charlie Allsop (2), Adam Drake, Iggy Ilott and an own goal.

Long Wittenham Athletic won their all Division 1 clash at Harwell International 4-0.

Andy Sutherland bagged a brace and Dejan Jones and Joe Cheong notched.

Ryley Stone hit a treble for Sutton Courtenay as they prevailed 4-2 after extra time over fellow Division 2 side Steventon.

Tom Quinan bagged their fourth goal whilst Shane Butlin scored twice for the home side.

Berinsfield took advantage of the top three Division 1 sides being in cup action with a 6-0 victory at bottom club Lambourn Sports.

David Murphy helped himself to four goals alongside strikes by Brian Rawlings and Andie Samson.

Saxton Rovers won 3-1 on the road at Crowmarsh Gifford, courtesy of goals from Richard Peirson, Benny Sutton and Kyle Allsworth. Jordan Sandiford replied.

Faringdon Town beat Wootton & Dry Sandford 5-0 thanks to a double from Jamie Hopgood and one each from Luke Stone, Paul Whitewood and Paul Hulme.

In the only game played in Division 2, Wantage Town A went top with a 10-0 thumping of Saxton Rovers Res.

Jamie Wilkins scored four, Chris Roche netted twice and Dave Richardson, Tobias Daley, Luca Rennie and Sam Barder all notched.

Will Vaukins scored twice for Blewbury as they won their Division 3 match 3-1 at home to Hungerford Town.

Brendan Morris struck their third, with Ryan Dent replying  for the visitors.
Clanfield 85 Res broke their duck by winning 8-4 at Harwell Internatonal Res, leapfrogging their rivals.

Roger James, Harry Cornforth, Jonathan Smith and Darren Coeman bagged a brace each in the win, whilst Josh Gear with two, Tom Smith and Stuart Smith replied.

Ardington & Lockinge Res suffered an 8-1 drubbing as Turnpike Sports cemented their place at the top of Division 4.

Jonathan Stevens netted for Ardington, but hat-tricks from Jonathan Fox and Mark Davies and goals from Steve James and Ian Page preserved Turnpike’s spot at the summit.

Second-placed Benson AFC won 5-2 at Long Wittenham Athletic Res courtesy of doubles for Zach Gallagher and Neal Carrington and a Max Gallagher strike.

Callum Bowler and Mike Learoyd netted for Wittenham.

Ricky Fletcher hit a hat-trick for Drayton Res but it was all in vain as they went down 8-3 at Berinsfield Res.

Charlie Jamieson also hit a three-timer, alongside doubles for Jack Hastings and Jon Welch and a Dan Osbourne effort.

Faringdon Town A avenged their Reserves Cup defeat last week by beating Hagbourne United 4-2 thanks to goals from Richard Cole, Nick Wojcik, Jason Evans and Adam Bird.

Ben Jeffreys and Mustapha Jallow scored for Hagbourne.

Goals from Mark Smith and Dan Cummings gave Grove Rangers a win at East Hendred Res, for whom Marc Reid  scored.

Stanford in the Vale Res went joint-top in Division 5 after a 2-1 home win over Hagbourne United Res.

Adam Finney and Tyrone Mayall netted, with Stuart Goodenough on target for the visitors.

Daryl Franklin (2), Sam Whiteley, Adam Phillips, Louie Chainey and Ben Higgins gave Crowmarsh Gifford Res a 6-2 win at Challow.

Jake Eyley and Simon Davison netted for the home side.

Wallingford Town Res won 5-0 against Steventon Res with Dave Woodley (2), Matt Leach, James Smith and Martin Dawson on target.

Dan Ferguson hammered four goals for Grove Rangers Res as they won 6-1 at home to Appleton Stars.

Josh Patrick and Sam Liquorish also scored for Grove with Appleton responding courtesy of a Dom Byrne penalty.