BANBURY United have made three signings ahead of today’s Southern League Premier Division basement battle against Bideford at Spencer Stadium.
James Yeboah, a 20-year-old centre half who was formerly with the Tottenham Hotspur Academy and has since had a spell with Ryman League Division 1 North side Redbridge, has joined.
Manager Edwin Stein has also recruited Jordan Jackson, a 19-year-old striker who has played for Welling United, Fisher Athletic and Cray Valley, while 20-year-old Michael Tamou, who has been a regular with Ealing-based FA Assyria, completes the trio.
• Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United manager Mike Ford thrilled as his team win promotion play-off final
- RUGBY UNION: Oscar Heath racks up the points as Chinnor clinch top-six finish
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Oxfordshire suffer opening day defeat in County Championship Shield
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ini Umotong's strike lifts Oxford United off the bottom
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL fall short against Toulouse Olympique
- DARTS: ODDA summer league all set to begin
- GOLF: Paterson and Averell help Studley Wood extend winning run
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash
- Oxford United fans' chat