BANBURY United have made three signings ahead of today’s Southern League Premier Division basement battle against Bideford at Spencer Stadium.
James Yeboah, a 20-year-old centre half who was formerly with the Tottenham Hotspur Academy and has since had a spell with Ryman League Division 1 North side Redbridge, has joined.
Manager Edwin Stein has also recruited Jordan Jackson, a 19-year-old striker who has played for Welling United, Fisher Athletic and Cray Valley, while 20-year-old Michael Tamou, who has been a regular with Ealing-based FA Assyria, completes the trio.
• Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's Callum O'Dowda makes senior Ireland debut but misses out on Euro 2016 squad
- Danny Hylton rejects Oxford United to join Luton Town
- Johnny Mullins signs for Luton Town following release by Oxford United
- Oxford United youngsters Jack Stevens and Miles Welch-Hayes sign professional contracts
- Michael Appleton to hold 'honest conversations' with Oxford United's four goalkeepers
- Oxford United to cover fewer miles in League One next season
- FOOTBALL: New manager John Brough had 'long admired' North Leigh
- FOOTBALL: Manager Enrique Guillen salutes Oxford City Lions after FA Futsal Cup triumph
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United captain Andy Gunn takes top honour at awards night
- FOOTBALL: April England fires Oxford City to Southern Region Women's League Cup title