BANBURY United have made three signings ahead of today’s Southern League Premier Division basement battle against Bideford at Spencer Stadium.
James Yeboah, a 20-year-old centre half who was formerly with the Tottenham Hotspur Academy and has since had a spell with Ryman League Division 1 North side Redbridge, has joined.
Manager Edwin Stein has also recruited Jordan Jackson, a 19-year-old striker who has played for Welling United, Fisher Athletic and Cray Valley, while 20-year-old Michael Tamou, who has been a regular with Ealing-based FA Assyria, completes the trio.
• Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Transfer deadline day - rolling blog
- Oxford United hoping to bring in two on deadline day but Marvin Johnson move "highly unlikely"
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's Checkatrade Trophy win against Exeter City
- Oxford United youngsters expected to make loan moves to non-league after deadline day
- Small Checkatrade Trophy gate at Oxford United cannot take gloss off Tyler Roberts's first professional goal
- AUNT SALLY: Jon Townsend clangs off 15 dolls as Swan stay top
- CRICKET: Minster Lovell seal Airey Cup glory and stay on track for treble
- CRICKET: Oxford Downs and Abingdon promoted from Cherwell League Division 2
- FOOTBALL: Martin Wilkinson quits as Kidlington manager
- Oxford United 4 (T Roberts 12, Maguire pen 36, Taylor 68, MacDonald 71), Exeter City 2 (Jay 43, McAlinden 61)