BANBURY United have made three signings ahead of today’s Southern League Premier Division basement battle against Bideford at Spencer Stadium.
James Yeboah, a 20-year-old centre half who was formerly with the Tottenham Hotspur Academy and has since had a spell with Ryman League Division 1 North side Redbridge, has joined.
Manager Edwin Stein has also recruited Jordan Jackson, a 19-year-old striker who has played for Welling United, Fisher Athletic and Cray Valley, while 20-year-old Michael Tamou, who has been a regular with Ealing-based FA Assyria, completes the trio.
• Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic
- Charlton boss Russell Slade unhappy with side over Oxford United equaliser
- MOTOR SPORT: Bradley Smith makes speedy recovery to line up in Japan
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory