Kidlington welcome back Jack Quainton for tomorrow’s FA Cup extra preliminary round home tie against fellow Uhlsport Hellenic League side Newbury.
The midfielder has completed his suspension and goes straight back into a side which took over at the top of the Premier Division on goal difference with a 2-1 win at Shrivenham on Wednesday.
Boss Martin Wilkinson will give late fitness tests to Tommy Castle and Martin Dawson who picked up knocks in midweek, while he is optimistic that winger Rob Johnson could play some part after returning from injury.
Ardley United, like Kidlington, will look to extend their winning run to three matches when they hosts Combined Counties Division 1 outfit Ash United.
Abingdon United travel to Holyport for their tie on Sunday (1pm), as the hosts’ pitch is being used for cricket tomorrow.
Kidlington (v Newbury, home): from Bawn, C Weedon, B Weedon, Blakely, Rice, Franklin, Dawson, Cassettari, Curtin, Coyle, Castle, Duerden, Willoughby, Hill, McGowan, Brown-Porter, Quainton, Sanders, Johnson.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United run out of time in plans for temporary fourth stand against Wycombe Wanderers
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire
- FOOTBALL: Oxford Blackbirds crowned Oxford Mail Youth League's Under 12 Division C champions
- Ollie Mersch's superb century for Minster Lovell brushes aside Combe
- Mike Ford hoping to keep star men at Banbury United
- CRICKET: Charlbury's Ashley Rump hammers super 196 not out to batter Radley in OCA
- AUNT SALLY: Barry Townsend so close to a maximum
- FOOTBALL: Berinsfield stay top but North Berks title hopes rest with rivals
- FOOTBALL: Horatio Hirst hammers four-timer as Oxfordshire seal title glory
- FOOTBALL: West Witney beat Carterton Town to boost Witney & District FA title challenge