NORTH Leigh’s Elliott Osborne-Ricketts was the big winner at their end of season awards night.
The midfielder, who scored six goals as the Millers finished seventh in the Calor League Division 1 South & West club’s players’ player, was named manager’s player and supporters player of the year.
The evening at the Witney Lakes Resort was attended by 120 members and guests.
Reserves – players’ player of the year: joint winners – G Seacole & R Linford-Pill. Manager’s player: G Seacole.
A team – players’ player: M Godwin. Manager’s player: T Radburn.
Veterans – players’ player: A Helby. Manager’s player: A Helby.
Young player: joint winners – C Robins & R Linford-Pill.
Club persons: joint winners – M Webb & G Souch.
Appreciation awards: joint winners – J Twiss & S Buckingham.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise
- FOOTBALL: Leaving North Leigh was not a decision I took lightly - manager Mark Gee
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Captain Kat Nutman leads by example as Oxford United beat Watford
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL suffer ninth-straight loss in Doncaster defeat
- FOOTBALL: Lewis Gabbidon lands double honour at Kidlington presentation night
- GOLF: Superb Adam Wootton wins CK Group PGA Kent Open Championship
- DARTS: Pairs whitewash seals it for Challow British Legion
- Johnny Mullins the high-profile departure as Oxford United announce retained list