Kidlington welcome back Jack Quainton for tomorrow’s FA Cup extra preliminary round home tie against fellow Uhlsport Hellenic League side Newbury.
The midfielder has completed his suspension and goes straight back into a side which took over at the top of the Premier Division on goal difference with a 2-1 win at Shrivenham on Wednesday.
Boss Martin Wilkinson will give late fitness tests to Tommy Castle and Martin Dawson who picked up knocks in midweek, while he is optimistic that winger Rob Johnson could play some part after returning from injury.
Ardley United, like Kidlington, will look to extend their winning run to three matches when they hosts Combined Counties Division 1 outfit Ash United.
Abingdon United travel to Holyport for their tie on Sunday (1pm), as the hosts’ pitch is being used for cricket tomorrow.
Kidlington (v Newbury, home): from Bawn, C Weedon, B Weedon, Blakely, Rice, Franklin, Dawson, Cassettari, Curtin, Coyle, Castle, Duerden, Willoughby, Hill, McGowan, Brown-Porter, Quainton, Sanders, Johnson.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Patient Joe Rothwell hoping first Oxford United start left a lasting impression
- Chris Maguire surprised to become viral star with Oxford United goal celebration
- Michael Appleton urges Oxford United to believe they belong at Bramall Lane
- Chris Wilder: No place for Sheffield United to hide in "massive" game with Oxford United
- Oxford United confident new scoreboard will be installed shortly
- Benji Buchel call-up raises issue of Oxford United recalling Jack Stevens’ loan from Oxford City
- My Oxford United debut is a boost for all the club's youngsters - Miles Welch-Hayes
- OxVox column: Oxford United make a difference, thanks to generous supporters
- I moved to Oxford United to realise potential, says Ryan Ledson
- Michael Appleton happy with Oxford United options after Ryan Ledson's arrival