Kidlington welcome back Jack Quainton for tomorrow’s FA Cup extra preliminary round home tie against fellow Uhlsport Hellenic League side Newbury.
The midfielder has completed his suspension and goes straight back into a side which took over at the top of the Premier Division on goal difference with a 2-1 win at Shrivenham on Wednesday.
Boss Martin Wilkinson will give late fitness tests to Tommy Castle and Martin Dawson who picked up knocks in midweek, while he is optimistic that winger Rob Johnson could play some part after returning from injury.
Ardley United, like Kidlington, will look to extend their winning run to three matches when they hosts Combined Counties Division 1 outfit Ash United.
Abingdon United travel to Holyport for their tie on Sunday (1pm), as the hosts’ pitch is being used for cricket tomorrow.
Kidlington (v Newbury, home): from Bawn, C Weedon, B Weedon, Blakely, Rice, Franklin, Dawson, Cassettari, Curtin, Coyle, Castle, Duerden, Willoughby, Hill, McGowan, Brown-Porter, Quainton, Sanders, Johnson.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Curtis Nelson calls on Oxford United to learn from Port Vale draw
- Oxford United defender Joe Skarz happy with return from injury but frustrated with Port Vale draw
- FOOTBALL: Skipper Scott Davies is sent off as depleted Oxford City hold on for point
- Weekend results: October 22 & 23
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's fine unbeaten run is ended at hands of Frome
- FOOTBALL: Last-gasp Jordan Graham goal earns Didcot Town a point at Hereford
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith pleased with points haul at Phillip Island
- MOTORSPORT: Felipe Massa lands top ten spot for Williams at US Grand Prix