Speculation over the future of Oxford United's ownership is set to become clearer after the club called a press conference for 2pm today.
It is more than a week since news broke over the possibility of a takeover, with two consortiums known to be in the running.
So far U's owner and chairman Ian Lenagan has not commented on the situation, but it is understood he will be present this afternoon.
Latest United news:
- VIDEO: Watch goals from new Oxford United striker Wes Thomas
- Oxford United sign striker Wes Thomas and defender Aaron Martin
- Oxford United's new faces help take squad to higher level, says Michael Appleton
- Simon Eastwood bidding to establish himself as Oxford United's No 1
- Simon Eastwood agrees one-year deal to join Oxford United