Speculation over the future of Oxford United's ownership is set to become clearer after the club called a press conference for 2pm today.
It is more than a week since news broke over the possibility of a takeover, with two consortiums known to be in the running.
So far U's owner and chairman Ian Lenagan has not commented on the situation, but it is understood he will be present this afternoon.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United players draw breath before Wembley
- Wembley tickets to go on sale at Oxford United
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's victory against Bury
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny delighted to send Oxford United to Wembley on a high
- Oxford United fans breathe sigh of relief as goalkeeper Simon Eastwood plays on