Wallingford School won the Oxfordshire Girls’ Under 14 Schools’ Cup with a 3-1 win over Lord Williams’s School, Thame, in the final at Oxford City’s 3G pitch.
Emily Strange scored twice, while Wallingford’s other goal came from Ellie Seares.
Sophia Warren was their player of the match.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United and Oxford City excited over new partnership at Court Place Farm
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith secures 12th place in France
- CRICKET: Shipton fall short in run chase
- CRICKET: Banbury tie in thriller, Horspath beat champions and Great Tew suffer in the rain
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 20-21
- CRICKET: Jack Brooks celebrates maiden first-class century
- GOLF:Eddie Pepperell's in the money in Sicily
- ATHLETICS: Hannah England wins in Loughborough
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire 'over the moon' after reaching third Twickenham final
- ICE HOCKEY: Devastated Oxford City Stars forced to quit new league