Oxford United finalised their pre-season plans this morning when announcing a home clash with AFC Bournemouth on Saturday, August 2.
Gary Waddock's side have six matches in preparation for the new Sky Bet League Two season, two of which will be at the Kassam Stadium.
The U’s also face Championship new boys Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday, July 29th before entertaining Eddie Howe's Bournemouth side four days later.
Confirmed pre-season fixtures:
Saturday 12th July Farnborough (a) 2.00pm
Tuesday 15th July Oxford City (a) 7.45pm
Thursday 17th Colchester United (a) Behind closed doors)
Saturday 19th Didcot Town (a) 3pm
Tuesday 29th Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) 7.45pm
Saturday 2nd AFC Bournemouth (H) 3pm
Latest United news:
- Christian Ribeiro signs two-year contract at 'outstanding' Oxford United
- Sam Slocombe and Max Crocombe told they can leave Oxford United
- Details announced for Oxford United's EFL Cup tie at Birmingham City
- VIDEO: Watch goals from new Oxford United striker Wes Thomas
- Oxford United sign striker Wes Thomas and defender Aaron Martin