Oxford United finalised their pre-season plans this morning when announcing a home clash with AFC Bournemouth on Saturday, August 2.
Gary Waddock's side have six matches in preparation for the new Sky Bet League Two season, two of which will be at the Kassam Stadium.
The U’s also face Championship new boys Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday, July 29th before entertaining Eddie Howe's Bournemouth side four days later.
Confirmed pre-season fixtures:
Saturday 12th July Farnborough (a) 2.00pm
Tuesday 15th July Oxford City (a) 7.45pm
Thursday 17th Colchester United (a) Behind closed doors)
Saturday 19th Didcot Town (a) 3pm
Tuesday 29th Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) 7.45pm
Saturday 2nd AFC Bournemouth (H) 3pm
Latest United news:
- Roger James double sees North Leigh beat Oxford United to lift Oxon Senior Cup
- Michael Appleton aiming to convince Conor McAleny that Oxford United is best option for next season
- North Leigh eye one more scalp as they face Oxford United in Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- The derby games are great but it's not my problem, says Michael Appleton on Swindon Town's relegation
- Quickfire Oxford United striker Conor McAleny delighted at Millwall victory