NORTH Leigh’s Elliott Osborne-Ricketts was the big winner at their end of season awards night.
The midfielder, who scored six goals as the Millers finished seventh in the Calor League Division 1 South & West club’s players’ player, was named manager’s player and supporters player of the year.
The evening at the Witney Lakes Resort was attended by 120 members and guests.
Reserves – players’ player of the year: joint winners – G Seacole & R Linford-Pill. Manager’s player: G Seacole.
A team – players’ player: M Godwin. Manager’s player: T Radburn.
Veterans – players’ player: A Helby. Manager’s player: A Helby.
Young player: joint winners – C Robins & R Linford-Pill.
Club persons: joint winners – M Webb & G Souch.
Appreciation awards: joint winners – J Twiss & S Buckingham.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory
- Oxford United position will be clearer after big week, says Derek Fazackerley
- Charlton boss believes balanced Oxford United will be tough to defeat
- Changing mood is bringing home comfort for United, says Derek Fazackerley