NORTH Leigh’s Elliott Osborne-Ricketts was the big winner at their end of season awards night.
The midfielder, who scored six goals as the Millers finished seventh in the Calor League Division 1 South & West club’s players’ player, was named manager’s player and supporters player of the year.
The evening at the Witney Lakes Resort was attended by 120 members and guests.
Reserves – players’ player of the year: joint winners – G Seacole & R Linford-Pill. Manager’s player: G Seacole.
A team – players’ player: M Godwin. Manager’s player: T Radburn.
Veterans – players’ player: A Helby. Manager’s player: A Helby.
Young player: joint winners – C Robins & R Linford-Pill.
Club persons: joint winners – M Webb & G Souch.
Appreciation awards: joint winners – J Twiss & S Buckingham.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash
- James Roberts eyeing a happy ending with Oxford United after horrible season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton hoping for different emotion on return to 'bobbins' Brunton Park
- Liam Sercombe hungry to hit one last goal target for Oxford United this season
- FOOTBALL: We should hold our heads high, says Oxford City general manager Justin Merritt
- Deadline for Oxford United awards voting is today
- RUGBY UNION: Injury-hit Oxfordshire are still strong, says head coach Craig Burrows
- FOOTBALL: Mike Ford wants more of the same as Banbury United prepare for play-off final
- CRICKET: Captain Luke Ryan calls on Oxfordshire to step up for Unicorns Counties Trophy opener
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Les Taylor upbeat despite seeing Oxford United lose again