OXFORD City last night announced that Justin Merritt will be their new general manager and Enrique Guillen head coach.
The Skrill North club have been searching for a new boss since sacking Mike Ford on April 30.
Merritt has had a previous spell in charge of City, leading them to promotion into the Southern League Premier Division before quitting two games into the 2009/10 season.
Guillen, who managed City’s futsal team, joined Ford’s backroom team in the latter stages of last season.
Latest Sport news
- Danny Hylton rejects Oxford United to join Luton Town
- Johnny Mullins signs for Luton Town following release by Oxford United
- Oxford United youngsters Jack Stevens and Miles Welch-Hayes sign professional contracts
- Michael Appleton to hold 'honest conversations' with Oxford United's four goalkeepers
- Oxford United to cover fewer miles in League One next season
- FOOTBALL: New manager John Brough had 'long admired' North Leigh
- FOOTBALL: Manager Enrique Guillen salutes Oxford City Lions after FA Futsal Cup triumph
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United captain Andy Gunn takes top honour at awards night
- FOOTBALL: April England fires Oxford City to Southern Region Women's League Cup title
- FOOTBALL: Clanfield 85 Youth crowned champions