OXFORD City last night announced that Justin Merritt will be their new general manager and Enrique Guillen head coach.
The Skrill North club have been searching for a new boss since sacking Mike Ford on April 30.
Merritt has had a previous spell in charge of City, leading them to promotion into the Southern League Premier Division before quitting two games into the 2009/10 season.
Guillen, who managed City’s futsal team, joined Ford’s backroom team in the latter stages of last season.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: Getting back on track takes sweat and tears
- BAR BILLIARDS: Oxford suffer heavy defeat in Area Cup
- AUNT SALLY: Former world champion Henry Johnson wins Kidlington title
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s unstoppable veterans land 12th straight title at Southern Stage Road Relays
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire draw final friendly
- SWIMMING: Janette Cardy impresses to lift British Open Water Championships title
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars still looking for first cup win after Milton Keynes Thunder defeat