OXFORD City last night announced that Justin Merritt will be their new general manager and Enrique Guillen head coach.
The Skrill North club have been searching for a new boss since sacking Mike Ford on April 30.
Merritt has had a previous spell in charge of City, leading them to promotion into the Southern League Premier Division before quitting two games into the 2009/10 season.
Guillen, who managed City’s futsal team, joined Ford’s backroom team in the latter stages of last season.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United catch their breath ahead of fixture 'carnage'
- Two years on, Joe Skarz is so thankful he took 'massive step' to join Oxford United
- Michael Appleton: Oxford United off-field wranglings 'not a massive issue as long as I know what's going on'
- UPDATE: Oxford United's FA Cup clash against Newcastle United is a sell-out
- From the Oxford United boardroom column: Why we issued the stadium statement now
- Rochdale's winning run at home should be an incentive for Oxford United, says Curtis Nelson
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses cut at Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship
- FOOTBALL: Josh Ashby loan extension from Oxford United is ‘like a new signing’, says Oxford City boss Mark Jones
- RUGBY UNION: Matt Williams urges Chinnor to build momentum in National League 2 South
- FOOTBALL: Kidlington manager Julian McCalmon backs Anaclet Odhiambo to shrug off penalty miss