Wantage Town scored three times in the last nine minutes to win 3-0 at Abingdon United, who wilted in the Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division encounter after having Wade Rutherford sent off for violent conduct.

Rutherford saw red in the second half for head-butting Robbie Sadler.

And Abingdon’s resistance was broken in the 81st minute when Matty Pedder fired home following a corner.

Jimmy Deabill doubled Wantage’s lead with a firm header two minutes from time, and Andrew Younie sealed victory for Wantage in time added on with a shot from six yards.

Stuart Bridges’s second-half double set leaders Ardley United on the way to a 3-0 home win over Brimscombe & Thrupp.

Bridges opened the scoring in the 47th minute with a volley from eight yards, and he struck again from close range in the 65th minute, with Adam Beckett again providing the pass.

Ryan Brooks sealed victory six minutes from time, holding off his marker to latch on to Callum Convey’s pass and slot the ball past Adam Thomas for his 36th league goal of the season.

Kidlington won 1-0 at Newbury despite having Ben Weedon sent off in the second half for violent conduct.

Weedon was given his marching orders following an altercation on the half-way line.

But this only seemed to inspire Kidlington, who grabbed the winner on 79 minutes when Tom Boxer smashed the ball home.

Shrivenham gave second-placed Highmoor Ibis a scare before going down 2-1.

Dane Moulden fired Shrivenham into a 15th-minute lead, but Tristan Campbell equalised for the hosts a minute into the second half and Ray Spence grabbed the winner in the 65th minute.

Jonathan Else scored twice as North Leigh United came from behind to win 3-1 at home to Lydney Town in Division 1 West.

Richard Kear fired Lydney ahead in the 50th minute, but Else struck in the 79th and 80th minutes to turn the game in North Leigh’s favour, before George Seacole clinched victory three minutes from time.

Bottom club Letcombe picked up only their fifth point of the season in a 1-1 draw at high-flying Fairford.

James Glover fired Letcombe into a shock 33rd-minute lead after having his first attempt blocked.

Richie Carter flicked home a free-kick to equalise 11 minutes later, but the visitors held firm in the second half.

Fairford were reduced to ten men with seven minutes remaining when Nathan Gambling was shown a second yellow card for dissent.

Hook Norton gave leaders Tytherington Rocks an early scare before going down 3-1 away to the leaders.

Craig Robinson gave the visitors a third-minute lead, and it wasn’t until the 40th minute that Tytherington levelled through a Stuart Nelson penalty.

Joe White put Tytherington ahead in the 65th minute, and Hook Norton’s fate was sealed when Luke Sperring scored 11 minutes from time.

Jamie Butt’s 27th-minute strike gave Clanfield a 1-0 win at Purton.

James Harri equalised five minutes from time to earn Carterton a 1-1 draw at New College Swindon, who had opened the scoring through Josh Croucher in the 46th minute.

Headington Amateurs were blown away by three goals in the last 11 minutes as they went down 3-1 at Chalfont Wasps in Division 1 East.

Tom Payne gave Headington a 26th-minute lead, but Chalfont finished strongly and Tom Kaill volleyed home the equaliser in the 79th minute, before Fred Tripp put the hosts ahead.

Kaill’s second goal four minutes from time ensured Headington returned home empty-handed.

Second-placed Milton United were held to a goalless draw at home to Chinnor.