Oxfordshire Under 25s complete their programme in the Four Counties ‘Top 11’ Competition at South Oxford on Sunday (10am).
Oxon will face Bucks, Middlesex and Surrey.
OXFORDSHIRE U25 TEAM
Two-wood singles: Darren Wakeman. Four-wood singles: G Schwab. Pairs: S Watts & S Cooper. Triples: D Swanson, O Bennett, S Muir. Fours: B King, J Wilkinson, J Woodward, L Wilkinson.
BANBURY Borough star George Schwab featured in the four which claimed victory in the seventh Oxfordshire Under 25s day at Watlington.
He was joined by Joe Glenn (The Oxford), Matt Canfield (Thame) and Katie Bland (Shiplake Village) as they triumphed in a competition, which included a round robin of five eight-end games.
Result: 1 G Schwab (Banbury Borough), J Glenn (The Oxford), M Canfield (Thame), K Bland (Shiplake Village), 2 S Muir (Carterton), D Swanson (Bicester), J Dadson (Thame), C Soden (Watlington), 3 R Full (Carterton), J Woodward (Kidlington), B Dickson (Woodstock), E Gilkes (Watlington).
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- RUGBY UNION: Sorry Bulls trampled by high-fliers
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A and B teams go through to next round
- ICE HOCKEY: Hallam Wilson's hat-trick seals double raid for the high-flying Oxford City Stars
- MOTORSPORT: Banbury's Darren Turner is crowned champion in Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Paul Fernandez proves class above to win Abingdon Marathon
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed