Oxfordshire Under 25s complete their programme in the Four Counties ‘Top 11’ Competition at South Oxford on Sunday (10am).
Oxon will face Bucks, Middlesex and Surrey.
OXFORDSHIRE U25 TEAM
Two-wood singles: Darren Wakeman. Four-wood singles: G Schwab. Pairs: S Watts & S Cooper. Triples: D Swanson, O Bennett, S Muir. Fours: B King, J Wilkinson, J Woodward, L Wilkinson.
BANBURY Borough star George Schwab featured in the four which claimed victory in the seventh Oxfordshire Under 25s day at Watlington.
He was joined by Joe Glenn (The Oxford), Matt Canfield (Thame) and Katie Bland (Shiplake Village) as they triumphed in a competition, which included a round robin of five eight-end games.
Result: 1 G Schwab (Banbury Borough), J Glenn (The Oxford), M Canfield (Thame), K Bland (Shiplake Village), 2 S Muir (Carterton), D Swanson (Bicester), J Dadson (Thame), C Soden (Watlington), 3 R Full (Carterton), J Woodward (Kidlington), B Dickson (Woodstock), E Gilkes (Watlington).
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United reduce ticket prices for Emirates FA Cup replay
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay
- Aaron Martin determined low Checkatrade Trophy turn-out is not a distraction for Oxford United
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor and Henley enjoy victories in National League 2 South
- GOLF: When Supergran met Superman at North Oxford
- DARTS: Democrats upset Kings Arms in ODDA League
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh boss John Brough out to end former club Hereford's long run
- HOCKEY: Jack Biggs hat-trick helps Oxford Hawks rout Banbury in derby clash
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury win, but Oxford Harlequins, Witney and Grove are beaten
- RUGBY UNION: Wheatley and Oxford University Whippets reach Oxfordshire Shield semi-finals