Oxfordshire Under 25s complete their programme in the Four Counties ‘Top 11’ Competition at South Oxford on Sunday (10am).
Oxon will face Bucks, Middlesex and Surrey.
OXFORDSHIRE U25 TEAM
Two-wood singles: Darren Wakeman. Four-wood singles: G Schwab. Pairs: S Watts & S Cooper. Triples: D Swanson, O Bennett, S Muir. Fours: B King, J Wilkinson, J Woodward, L Wilkinson.
BANBURY Borough star George Schwab featured in the four which claimed victory in the seventh Oxfordshire Under 25s day at Watlington.
He was joined by Joe Glenn (The Oxford), Matt Canfield (Thame) and Katie Bland (Shiplake Village) as they triumphed in a competition, which included a round robin of five eight-end games.
Result: 1 G Schwab (Banbury Borough), J Glenn (The Oxford), M Canfield (Thame), K Bland (Shiplake Village), 2 S Muir (Carterton), D Swanson (Bicester), J Dadson (Thame), C Soden (Watlington), 3 R Full (Carterton), J Woodward (Kidlington), B Dickson (Woodstock), E Gilkes (Watlington).
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Ryan Ledson nominated for EFL Young Player of the Season award
- Trio are injury doubts for Oxford United's clash with Bury tomorrow
- I just rely on my instinct, says Oxford United keeper Simon Eastwood after penalty save
- Liam Sercombe frustrated at Oxford United's failure to get a win
- It’s two points dropped, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- HORSE RACING: Snow Leopardess sparkles for Charlie Longsdon
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City defeated by classy late strike
- RESULTS: Weekend March 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's play-off bid hit by defeat at Stratford
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh make it two wins in a row, Didcot beaten by late freak goal and Wantage delay relegation with draw