BRDC FORMULA 4 CHAMPIONSHIP
THE SWR Caterham F1 Driver Development Programme Team are targeting career-best results for Jordan Albert and Diego Borrelli at Brands Hatch this weekend.
Chipping Norton-based SWR linked up with the Caterham Formula 1 team, from Leafield, earlier this month to help drivers progress through the ranks.
Albert, who had a top-six finish at Brands Hatch in May, lies 13th in the standings, with Borrelli 17th.
Team owner Sean Walkinshaw said: “With the experience they gained last time, they’ll both be starting from a much better position.
“It would be absolutely fantastic to celebrate the start of such a prestigious partnership with some of our best results of the season.”
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United give Conor McAleny deadline on contract offer
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Fightback comes too late to save Oxford Saints against Brighton
- RUGBY UNION: Keble celebrate Oxford University Men's Cup triumph
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's veterans set the pace to clinch national road relays gold
- BOWLS: Champions Carterton are run close by Banbury Central
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A exact revenge to reach KO final
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury set up girls side for the first time
- BOWLS: Orren Benfield and David Leighfield land Oxfordshire Under 25 pairs title
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales