OXFORD United spent the fourth highest amount on agent fees in Sky Bet League Two last season.
Figures released by the Football League yesterday showed they paid £51,470, up from £13,520 for the 2012-13 campaign.
It was behind only Scunthorpe United (£121,480), Port-smouth (£85,150) and Fleetwood Town (£70,593).
At the other end of the spectrum, Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon and Hartlepool United did not pay a penny to agents.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest United news:
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale
- Oxfordshire Senior Cup final details are confirmed
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash
- Chris Maguire hails 'remarkable' away support as Oxford United beat Carlisle