OXFORD United spent the fourth highest amount on agent fees in Sky Bet League Two last season.
Figures released by the Football League yesterday showed they paid £51,470, up from £13,520 for the 2012-13 campaign.
It was behind only Scunthorpe United (£121,480), Port-smouth (£85,150) and Fleetwood Town (£70,593).
At the other end of the spectrum, Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon and Hartlepool United did not pay a penny to agents.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest United news:
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Southend United
- Michael Appleton fuming as Oxford United pay penalty for missing chances
- Southend midfielder admits he was lucky to still be on the pitch to net winner against Oxford United
- International call-up rules Benji Buchel out of two Oxford United games
- Southend United 2 (Leonard 13, Wordsworth pen 74), Oxford United 1 (Hemmings 45+3)