OXFORD United spent the fourth highest amount on agent fees in Sky Bet League Two last season.
Figures released by the Football League yesterday showed they paid £51,470, up from £13,520 for the 2012-13 campaign.
It was behind only Scunthorpe United (£121,480), Port-smouth (£85,150) and Fleetwood Town (£70,593).
At the other end of the spectrum, Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon and Hartlepool United did not pay a penny to agents.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United net glamour pre-season date with Premier League champions Leicester City
- Oxford United add Barnet trip to pre-season schedule
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise