Horspath welcome back star bowler Pat Foster as they continue their Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 title push at home to Amersham tomorrow.
Paceman Foster, who has taken 29 wickets at an average of 12.2 this season, returns alongside wicket-keeper Andy Wynd and batsman Shahbaz Ali.
Lloyd Belcher (away), Joey Todd and Mohson Rana miss out.
Captain Will Eason said: “It would be a great achievment if we can get the five points we need to be promoted.
“But we are looking to get the full 20 points to keep us top.
“We didn’t expect to be right up there before the season, but we’ll look to make the most of it.”
Joe Barrett and Shaun Cross return for Shipton-under-Wychwood’s trip to Chesham, with Tim Senior and Andy Hemming dropping out.
“That’s ten games unbeaten in the league,” said skipper Simon Hole, whose side beat Dinton by 86 runs last week. “We’ll take that.”
Ashley Hubbert and Robbie Shurmer replace unavailable pair Jordan Garrett and Matt Woods as Great & Little Tew visit Cove.
Captain Andy Harris said: “It would be nice to finish with a couple of wins and get up to sixth where we finished last year, but with a better points tally.”
Tew’s last league game at home to Dinton will go ahead as scheduled, despite suggestions it could be rearranged due to the next day’s Davidstow Village Cup final against Woodhouse Grange at Lord’s.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United thought West Brom rising star Tyler Roberts would be out of their league – Fazackerley
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell slips down the field after second round in Thailand
- ROWING: Zoe de Toledo’s eyeing Olympic gold hunt in Rio
- CRICKET: Abingdon Vale teenager Ben Charlesworth to make Oxfordshire debut against Devon
- CRICKET: Banbury captain Lloyd Sabin delighted with Luke Ryan's form ahead of High Wycombe clash
- CRICKET: Skipper Charlie Brain rallies Shipton-under-Wychwood ahead of Horspath challenge
- ROWING: Duarte bags sculls success
- Highly-rated teenager Tyler Roberts joins Oxford United on loan from West Brom
- Darryl Eales: Fan boycott would hurt Oxford United more than the EFL Trophy
- Oxford United's record-breaking season ticket sales pass 5,000