Horspath welcome back star bowler Pat Foster as they continue their Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2 title push at home to Amersham tomorrow.
Paceman Foster, who has taken 29 wickets at an average of 12.2 this season, returns alongside wicket-keeper Andy Wynd and batsman Shahbaz Ali.
Lloyd Belcher (away), Joey Todd and Mohson Rana miss out.
Captain Will Eason said: “It would be a great achievment if we can get the five points we need to be promoted.
“But we are looking to get the full 20 points to keep us top.
“We didn’t expect to be right up there before the season, but we’ll look to make the most of it.”
Joe Barrett and Shaun Cross return for Shipton-under-Wychwood’s trip to Chesham, with Tim Senior and Andy Hemming dropping out.
“That’s ten games unbeaten in the league,” said skipper Simon Hole, whose side beat Dinton by 86 runs last week. “We’ll take that.”
Ashley Hubbert and Robbie Shurmer replace unavailable pair Jordan Garrett and Matt Woods as Great & Little Tew visit Cove.
Captain Andy Harris said: “It would be nice to finish with a couple of wins and get up to sixth where we finished last year, but with a better points tally.”
Tew’s last league game at home to Dinton will go ahead as scheduled, despite suggestions it could be rearranged due to the next day’s Davidstow Village Cup final against Woodhouse Grange at Lord’s.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United players draw breath before Wembley
- Wembley tickets to go on sale at Oxford United
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town defender Sam Elkins banned for five games after involvement in pitch invasion against Hereford
- BOWLS: AJ Docherty nicks Oxfordshire indoor singles title in thrilling final
- ROWING: Headington School rule roost once again
- RUGBY UNION: Former London Welsh back Alan Awcock enjoying new career after ending professional playing days
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins prop Matt Edney set for year-long New Zealand trip
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars demolished by London Raiders in play-offs
- RUGBY UNION: Tom Stileman, Jordan Brodley and Sam Pointon named in England Students squad for Ireland Universities clash at Iffley Road
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s Stewart Thorp helps Great Britain win silver at Indoor World Masters Championships