KEITH and Carol Mobley won the Ian Pearce Memorial Trophy at South Oxford.
The eight-end competition was sponsored by Beryl Pearce in memory of her husband.
The Mobleys came out on top 8-6 to win the cup, beating Richard Green and Letitia Batten.
- OXFORDSHIRE ladies ran out comfortable 108-92 winners against Hampshire at Oxford City & County.
Jeanette Berry skipped the biggest win of the match, 22-12, while there were also victories for Carol Penson, Sylvia Rogers and Carol Nall’s rinks.
Oxfordshire 108, Hampshire 92 (Oxon skips first): C Penson 19, K Kerley 15; S Rogers 18, B Plumpton 12; C Nall 22, S Burrows 17; S Gokgor 13, B Sparling 17; J Berry 22, L Hayward 12; P Ostler 14, M Leppard 19.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s our final game but we won’t be in cruise control
- Oxford United unveil new home kit
- Permutations: Nine teams in League One have all to play for in final game today
- Oxford United in talks to extend contract of skipper John Lundstram beyond next season
- Oxford United out to sign off on a high against Shrewsbury
- BOXING: Jordan Flynn’s offered Olympic trial despite defeat
- MOTORSPORT: Renault driver Jolyon Palmer is against new safety shield
- BASKETBALL: Oxfordshire trio in junior regional side
- ANGLING: Holder Craig Partridge gets off to flying start
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford driver Matt Chapman facing first two-hour endurance test