KEITH and Carol Mobley won the Ian Pearce Memorial Trophy at South Oxford.
The eight-end competition was sponsored by Beryl Pearce in memory of her husband.
The Mobleys came out on top 8-6 to win the cup, beating Richard Green and Letitia Batten.
- OXFORDSHIRE ladies ran out comfortable 108-92 winners against Hampshire at Oxford City & County.
Jeanette Berry skipped the biggest win of the match, 22-12, while there were also victories for Carol Penson, Sylvia Rogers and Carol Nall’s rinks.
Oxfordshire 108, Hampshire 92 (Oxon skips first): C Penson 19, K Kerley 15; S Rogers 18, B Plumpton 12; C Nall 22, S Burrows 17; S Gokgor 13, B Sparling 17; J Berry 22, L Hayward 12; P Ostler 14, M Leppard 19.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands