KEITH and Carol Mobley won the Ian Pearce Memorial Trophy at South Oxford.
The eight-end competition was sponsored by Beryl Pearce in memory of her husband.
The Mobleys came out on top 8-6 to win the cup, beating Richard Green and Letitia Batten.
- OXFORDSHIRE ladies ran out comfortable 108-92 winners against Hampshire at Oxford City & County.
Jeanette Berry skipped the biggest win of the match, 22-12, while there were also victories for Carol Penson, Sylvia Rogers and Carol Nall’s rinks.
Oxfordshire 108, Hampshire 92 (Oxon skips first): C Penson 19, K Kerley 15; S Rogers 18, B Plumpton 12; C Nall 22, S Burrows 17; S Gokgor 13, B Sparling 17; J Berry 22, L Hayward 12; P Ostler 14, M Leppard 19.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford