CALVIN Dickinson hit a splendid half-century as Shipton-under-Wychwood ran out convincing 86-run home winners over Dinton in Division 2.
Dickinson made 62 out of Shipton’s 227-9 off 50 overs after the hosts had been put in to bat.
He received good support from skipper Simon Hole (45), before all-rounder Anupam Sanklecha (39) steered Shipton towards their final total.
Najam Ur-Rehman (4-50) was the most successful Dinton bowler.
The visitors were never in the hunt after George Seacole (2-23) removed openers Michael Sutfliff and Ashley Smith to leave them 11-2.
Sanklecha (3-29), veteran left-arm spinner Shaun Miller (2-17) and Charlie Brain (2-39) also chipped in as Dinton were dismissed for 141.
Henry Woodward top-scored for the visitors with 42.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Tyler Roberts holds his nerve as Oxford United make it third time lucky with shoot-out win over Southend
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's penalty shoot-out win at Southend United
- Oxford United's Emirates FA Cup replay not selected for live television coverage
- Southend United 1 (Wordsworth 86), Oxford United 1 (Maguire 81) (Oxford win 4-3 on pens)
- FOOTBALL: Eynsham SSC end three-month wait for win in Witney & District FA Premier Division
- FOOTBALL: Double for Charlie Lee as unbeaten Berinsfield maintain North Berks League Division 1 title tilt
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh lose 3-0 lead as Hereford grab draw in eventful game for ex-Didcot Town men
- FOOTBALL: Ismael Liverpool shines as Cropredy go fourth
- FOOTBALL: Liam Jones grabs hat-trick as Bodicote Sports reach Under 12 KO Cup last four
- FOOTBALL: Cumnor Minors beat Tower Hill on penalties in Under 15 KO Cup