CALVIN Dickinson hit a splendid half-century as Shipton-under-Wychwood ran out convincing 86-run home winners over Dinton in Division 2.
Dickinson made 62 out of Shipton’s 227-9 off 50 overs after the hosts had been put in to bat.
He received good support from skipper Simon Hole (45), before all-rounder Anupam Sanklecha (39) steered Shipton towards their final total.
Najam Ur-Rehman (4-50) was the most successful Dinton bowler.
The visitors were never in the hunt after George Seacole (2-23) removed openers Michael Sutfliff and Ashley Smith to leave them 11-2.
Sanklecha (3-29), veteran left-arm spinner Shaun Miller (2-17) and Charlie Brain (2-39) also chipped in as Dinton were dismissed for 141.
Henry Woodward top-scored for the visitors with 42.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Northampton Town
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame