BANBURY United have made three signings ahead of today’s Southern League Premier Division basement battle against Bideford at Spencer Stadium.
James Yeboah, a 20-year-old centre half who was formerly with the Tottenham Hotspur Academy and has since had a spell with Ryman League Division 1 North side Redbridge, has joined.
Manager Edwin Stein has also recruited Jordan Jackson, a 19-year-old striker who has played for Welling United, Fisher Athletic and Cray Valley, while 20-year-old Michael Tamou, who has been a regular with Ealing-based FA Assyria, completes the trio.
• Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Fixture changes for Oxford United include derby at Swindon Town
- WATCH: Oxford United players undergo gruelling tests on first day of pre-season
- Oxford United will start pre-season training at Bisham Abbey while work is done at Roman Way
- Liam Sercombe relishing seeing Oxford United teammates again – but not looking forward to pre-season tests
- CRICKET: Ben Knowler's late spell helps send Aston Rowant top of Cherwell League Division 1
- FOOTBALL: Mick Conmy wins top honour at Oxfordshire FA awards
- HOCKEY: Dan Fox gets Olympic call
- AUNT SALLY: Lee Thompson and Mick Berry help steer Swan A to top of Premier Section
- CRICKET: Swashbuckling Nigel Hume hammers 46-ball century as unbeaten Faringdon march on
- AUNT SALLY: Dave Dix so close to maximum in Abingdon & District League