East Hagbourne’s Leah Robinson stormed to victory in the final Ladies and Girls ACU Luscombe Suzuki Leeds British Trials Championship event of the season in Richmond, Yorkshire.
The 15-year-old took victory by 20 points in the non-competitive class as she continued her comeback from serious health issues.
And it was also a good day for younger sister Alicia, 12, who finished fourth in the Class B category to clinch fifth place overall in the standings.
This weekend sees round six of the MX Nationals motocross championship at Culham, near Abingdon.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Liam Sercombe warns Oxford United to watch out for Danny Hylton wind-ups
- FOOTBALL: Jack Morton smashes five as Hanborough hammer Witney Royals
- FOOTBALL: Michael Hooton strikes decisive blow to fire Westminster into War Memorial Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Oxfordshire beaten in FA County Youth Cup semi-finals
- GIRLS FOOTBALL: Daisey Grover hits six-timer as Wantage Town beat Carterton Town
- FOOTBALL: Danny Taylor’s brace puts Freeland into Oxfordshire Charity Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Harry Fisher and Dan Hollis double up to put Harwell & Hendred into KO Cup final
- England Under-20 itinerary in France could rule Ryan Ledson out of three Oxford United games
- Michael Appleton calls on Oxford United to deliver in front of Sky Sports cameras at Luton Town
- Josh Ruffels signs new contract at Oxford United