Wallingford showed their strength in depth at the Oxford City Royal Regatta.
Fine performances at all levels saw the south Oxfordshire club take 15 victories in an impressive display.
City of Oxford claimed seven wins, with Nepthys, the Oxford University Lightweights, enjoying five.
Wallingford shone particularly over the longer 1000m course, clocking up 11 successes, the majority for their women members.
New club captain Eve Newton led by example with a brace of wins in the Intermediate 2 and 3 heats, while Lucy Walker and Sara Fabes, managed three successes apiece.
J16 rower Walker won theIntermediate 1 pair with her sister, Alice.
She added victories in the J16 single and the J18 double scull with Katie Metalli, who also won her J18 single.
Fabes’s hat-trick came in the novice single, plus the novice and intermediate 3 double with Susana Hancock.
Wallingford’s youngest competitors, Georgia Swiatoniowska and Poppy Dawe, also triumphed twice – in the J15 double sculls and a J15 quad with clubmates Morgan Sims, Rosie Yener and cox Gabi Moss.
Other junior victories came from Arthur Arnould and Will Mangion in the novice double sculls.
The last race saw a maiden victory from Wallingford’s Gabriel Llewelyn-Worthy in his J16 single.
At the other end of the age range, Walllingford bagged wins in the masters E eight and senior men’s four categories.
Nepthys took both intermediate 2 eights races, beating Green Templeton and Jesus College.
Green Templeton’s women made up for their defeat on Saturday by taking the Women’s intermediate 3 eights on Sunday’s shorter course.
Jesus won both intermediate 3 men’s eights.
Among the highlights for the hard-working City of Oxford crews, organisers of the two-day event, were first places in the intermediate 1 eights and Sprint eights, the latter being rewarded with quart tankards as prizes.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Jake Wright: It was a strange feeling facing Oxford United
- Oxford United fans' chat
- We let them off the hook, says Michael Appleton after Oxford United defeat
- Kane Hemmings hoping to have reason to celebrate next time he scores
- We won't make excuses, says Chey Dunkley as Oxford United beaten by Sheffield United
- MOTOGP: Bradley Smith ruled out of Silverstone GP
- FOOTBALL: Struggling Oxford City are beaten by Chelmsford City and slip into bottom three
- CRICKET: Great & Little Tew seal Division 1 safety despite rain-affected defeat
- CRICKET: Captain Will Eason hails Horspath after Division 2 title triumph
- FOOTBALL: In-form Jamie Cook scores a brace as North Leigh impress in victory