Kidlington welcome back Jack Quainton for tomorrow’s FA Cup extra preliminary round home tie against fellow Uhlsport Hellenic League side Newbury.
The midfielder has completed his suspension and goes straight back into a side which took over at the top of the Premier Division on goal difference with a 2-1 win at Shrivenham on Wednesday.
Boss Martin Wilkinson will give late fitness tests to Tommy Castle and Martin Dawson who picked up knocks in midweek, while he is optimistic that winger Rob Johnson could play some part after returning from injury.
Ardley United, like Kidlington, will look to extend their winning run to three matches when they hosts Combined Counties Division 1 outfit Ash United.
Abingdon United travel to Holyport for their tie on Sunday (1pm), as the hosts’ pitch is being used for cricket tomorrow.
Kidlington (v Newbury, home): from Bawn, C Weedon, B Weedon, Blakely, Rice, Franklin, Dawson, Cassettari, Curtin, Coyle, Castle, Duerden, Willoughby, Hill, McGowan, Brown-Porter, Quainton, Sanders, Johnson.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton aiming to convince Conor McAleny that Oxford United is best option for next season
- North Leigh eye one more scalp as they face Oxford United in Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- Oxford City Stars request plan from EIHA to deal with potential league restructure
- DARTS: Oxfordshire's promotion ended by heavy defeat
- CRICKET: Blewbury & Wallingford CC quit Cherwell League
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor keep National League 2 South play-off dream alive as Henley Hawks also win
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury beat Witney as Oxford Harlequins and Grove lose, but avoid the drop
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Oxford United young keeper Lucy Brown praised after defeat
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester triumph after late rally, Gosford All Blacks win but Wallingford are beaten
- GOLF: Burford go top of Oxfordshire Foursomes League