IT’S all-change at the top of the Oxford Summer League Group A table with Masons moving to the summit after beating Didcot Conservative Club 4-2, writes PETE EWINS.
Martyn Wood (4,550) and Alan Lowe, who narrowly edged past Sue Atkins 3,690-3,500, put hosts Masons 2-0 in front.
Didcot fought back to level at 2-2 thanks to wins from Dave Tooke, over Mick Murphy, and Jenny Florey, who beat Wood.
However, Lowe and Murphy won their final matches to give Masons victory.
Berinsfield beat West Oxford Democrats Club 51/2-1/2, with wins from Geoff Mace (7,240 & 4,470), Craig Mace (9,400 & 4,260) and Phil McFarland (4,920).
Eddie Tebby won half a point for Democrats after drawing with McFarland in the last game.
Marlborough Club B are the new leaders of Group B after defeating Gladiators A 5-1 at home.
Marlborough’s A side climbed into second after a 5-1 win at Gladiators B.
Didcot Con Club v Berinsfield, Democrats v Vikings, Marlborough A v Marlborough B, Gladiators A v Bletchington.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton aiming to convince Conor McAleny that Oxford United is best option for next season
- North Leigh eye one more scalp as they face Oxford United in Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- Oxford City Stars request plan from EIHA to deal with potential league restructure
- DARTS: Oxfordshire's promotion ended by heavy defeat
- CRICKET: Blewbury & Wallingford CC quit Cherwell League
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor keep National League 2 South play-off dream alive as Henley Hawks also win
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury beat Witney as Oxford Harlequins and Grove lose, but avoid the drop
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Oxford United young keeper Lucy Brown praised after defeat
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester triumph after late rally, Gosford All Blacks win but Wallingford are beaten
- GOLF: Burford go top of Oxfordshire Foursomes League