Hannah England qualified for the 1500m final at the European Championships in Zurich as a fastest loser in today's heats.
The Oxford City athlete faded to finish fifth in 4mins 10.73secs, with Netherlands' Sifan Hissan taking victory in 4.09.55.
England will now do battle in Friday's decider at 6.25pm.
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s our final game but we won’t be in cruise control
- Oxford United unveil new home kit
- Permutations: Nine teams in League One have all to play for in final game today
- Oxford United in talks to extend contract of skipper John Lundstram beyond next season
- Oxford United out to sign off on a high against Shrewsbury
- BOXING: Jordan Flynn’s offered Olympic trial despite defeat
- MOTORSPORT: Renault driver Jolyon Palmer is against new safety shield
- BASKETBALL: Oxfordshire trio in junior regional side
- ANGLING: Holder Craig Partridge gets off to flying start
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford driver Matt Chapman facing first two-hour endurance test