EDDIE Pepperell returns to European Tour action on Thursday after a five-week break.
The 23-year-old from Abingdon tees up in the Made in Denmark tournament at the Himmerland Golf & Spa Resort near Aalborg.
Pepperell has not played since finishing joint 123rd at the Scottish Open last month and is in need of a decent result after missing the cut at three of his last four events.
It has seen the Oxfordshire professional, who represents Frilford Heath, slip in the European Tour rankings to one place outside of the top 110, who secure their cards at the end of the season.
- A hole in one helped Max Gosby win the boys’ 13 and under category at the second BB&O Golf Partnership junior event of the season.
The 18-handicapper from Henley aced the sixth hole at Harleyford, near Marlow, on his way to 41 points.
Clubmate Mairi Weir was runner-up in the girls’ 13 and under competition with 30 points, while a score of 26 points was enough for Kirtlington’s Isabel Edwards finish second in the 14 and over event.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
- Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton waits to see referee after being sent to the stands in Oxford United's spicy draw with Oldham Athletic
- Oxford United 1 (Hall 54), Oldham Athletic 1 (Burgess 10)
- Oxford United v Oldham Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We are hoping for some home comforts
- Kane Hemmings eyeing big push from Oxford United
- Michael Appleton faced with Oxford United defensive dilemma ahead of Oldham clash
- ANGLING: Martin Phipps leaves rivals in the cold
- TRAMPOLINING: Windrush Valley girls land regional team crown
- GYMNASTICS: Abingdon's Lili-Mae Snuggs claims top-ten spots in national championships
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Thame A go top of Oxford League after victory over Green Road A