BOYS' CLUB MATCHES
CUMNOR booked a place in the Oxfordshire Under 17 League semi-finals with a 49-run win over Minster Lovell to seal top spot in Group C.
Harry Ackland (66) and James Washbourn-Calcutt (48) saw the hosts to 165-3.
Minster Lovell were then restricted to 118-9.
Westbury clocked up 158-7 at Twyford in Group B, thanks to George Markham (57) and Michael Payton-Bruhl (27) .
Tom Skinner picked up two wickets for the hosts, who replied with 106-8.
Matt Gilder made 39 and Henry Sweeney 20, while Payton-Bruhl took 4-11.
Group B Westbury 158-7 (G Markham 57, M Payton-Bruhl 27), Twyford 106-8 (M Gilder 39, H Sweeney 20, Payton-Bruhl 4-11).
Group C Cumnor 165-3 (H Ackland 66, J Washbourn-Calcutt 48), Minster Lovell 118-9.
Latest Sport news
- UD Marbella to provide Oxford United's sole opposition at training camp in Spain
- Oxford United season ticket sales near 4,000 target
- Joe Skarz and Ryan Taylor thrilled to return injury-free for Oxford United's pre-season
- EFL Trophy controversy rumbles on with under 23 teams and shoot-outs for draws
- GOLF: Steady Eddie Pepperell gets off to solid start at the French Open
- BOWLS: Carterton suffer blow to Oxfordshire League Division 1 title hopes
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire teenager Alexis Canter handed junior Wimbledon wildcard
- ATHLETICS: Jade O'Dowda impresses to go top of under 17 heptathlon rankings
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire weather storm to beat Surrey in Middleton Cup
- RUBGY UNION: Theo Brophy-Clews relishing steep learning curve