BOYS' CLUB MATCHES
CUMNOR booked a place in the Oxfordshire Under 17 League semi-finals with a 49-run win over Minster Lovell to seal top spot in Group C.
Harry Ackland (66) and James Washbourn-Calcutt (48) saw the hosts to 165-3.
Minster Lovell were then restricted to 118-9.
Westbury clocked up 158-7 at Twyford in Group B, thanks to George Markham (57) and Michael Payton-Bruhl (27) .
Tom Skinner picked up two wickets for the hosts, who replied with 106-8.
Matt Gilder made 39 and Henry Sweeney 20, while Payton-Bruhl took 4-11.
Group B Westbury 158-7 (G Markham 57, M Payton-Bruhl 27), Twyford 106-8 (M Gilder 39, H Sweeney 20, Payton-Bruhl 4-11).
Group C Cumnor 165-3 (H Ackland 66, J Washbourn-Calcutt 48), Minster Lovell 118-9.
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda named on Republic of Ireland's bench against the Netherlands
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood skipper Charlie Brain eyeing derby joy at Horspath
- CRICKET: Banbury skipper Lloyd Sabin excited to take on Division 1 champions High Wycombe
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 50s B get off to flying start in County Championship
- Tennis fever sweeps Oxfordshire as Davis Cup comes to Abingdon
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- ICE HOCKEY: Highly-rated Ben Nethersell on board with Oxford City Stars as duo re-sign