Oxfordshire BA were unable to repeat the previous week’s successes as they slipped to a 126-101 defeat in a friendly against Hertfordshire at Harpenden.
Oxon enjoyed success on just two of the six rinks.
Mike Andrew’s four led the way with a 21-17 victory.
West Witney’s Eddie Dorling received his six-game badge at the match.
Hertfordshire 126, Oxfordshire 101 (Oxon rink scores): B Willoughby, B Jarvie, D Wedge, I Whelpton lost 28-19; V Webb, A Melville, B Bloomfield, A Hall won 21-17; S Tolhurst, M Jones, M Oliver, M Andrew won 21-15; M Cameron, E Dorling, N Satchell, A Ley lost 16-11; C Lewis, T Gripe, R Slater, J Lucas lost 28-13; A Hunt, R Havard, H Franklin, M Petersen lost 22-16.
OXFORDSHIRE resume their Home Counties League campaign against Sussex at Thame on Saturday (2pm).
- Michael Appleton searching for a cure to Oxford United's Jekyll & Hyde form
- Oxford United loan extension appeals to Charlie Raglan
- Port Vale chief drops hint over new signing ahead of Oxford United clash
- Oxford United to honour 1996 promotion winners
- FOOTBALL: General manager Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to build on Poole Town win
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town boss Andy Ballard moves quickly to fill Luke Carnell void
- RUGBY UNION: Alan Hancock backs youthful Oxford Harlequins to step up in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Elliott Osborne-Ricketts leaves North Leigh for Kidlington
- RUGBY UNION: Injured Henry de Berker to miss Oxford University's match against Croatia
- OxVox column: Do you have a football question for the police?