Oxfordshire BA were unable to repeat the previous week’s successes as they slipped to a 126-101 defeat in a friendly against Hertfordshire at Harpenden.
Oxon enjoyed success on just two of the six rinks.
Mike Andrew’s four led the way with a 21-17 victory.
West Witney’s Eddie Dorling received his six-game badge at the match.
Hertfordshire 126, Oxfordshire 101 (Oxon rink scores): B Willoughby, B Jarvie, D Wedge, I Whelpton lost 28-19; V Webb, A Melville, B Bloomfield, A Hall won 21-17; S Tolhurst, M Jones, M Oliver, M Andrew won 21-15; M Cameron, E Dorling, N Satchell, A Ley lost 16-11; C Lewis, T Gripe, R Slater, J Lucas lost 28-13; A Hunt, R Havard, H Franklin, M Petersen lost 22-16.
OXFORDSHIRE resume their Home Counties League campaign against Sussex at Thame on Saturday (2pm).
- Fixture changes for Oxford United include derby at Swindon Town
- WATCH: Oxford United players undergo gruelling tests on first day of pre-season
- Oxford United will start pre-season training at Bisham Abbey while work is done at Roman Way
- Liam Sercombe relishing seeing Oxford United teammates again – but not looking forward to pre-season tests
- CRICKET: Ben Knowler's late spell helps send Aston Rowant top of Cherwell League Division 1
- FOOTBALL: Mick Conmy wins top honour at Oxfordshire FA awards
- HOCKEY: Dan Fox gets Olympic call
- AUNT SALLY: Lee Thompson and Mick Berry help steer Swan A to top of Premier Section
- CRICKET: Swashbuckling Nigel Hume hammers 46-ball century as unbeaten Faringdon march on
- AUNT SALLY: Dave Dix so close to maximum in Abingdon & District League