Oxfordshire BA were unable to repeat the previous week’s successes as they slipped to a 126-101 defeat in a friendly against Hertfordshire at Harpenden.
Oxon enjoyed success on just two of the six rinks.
Mike Andrew’s four led the way with a 21-17 victory.
West Witney’s Eddie Dorling received his six-game badge at the match.
Hertfordshire 126, Oxfordshire 101 (Oxon rink scores): B Willoughby, B Jarvie, D Wedge, I Whelpton lost 28-19; V Webb, A Melville, B Bloomfield, A Hall won 21-17; S Tolhurst, M Jones, M Oliver, M Andrew won 21-15; M Cameron, E Dorling, N Satchell, A Ley lost 16-11; C Lewis, T Gripe, R Slater, J Lucas lost 28-13; A Hunt, R Havard, H Franklin, M Petersen lost 22-16.
OXFORDSHIRE resume their Home Counties League campaign against Sussex at Thame on Saturday (2pm).
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands