Oxfordshire BA were unable to repeat the previous week’s successes as they slipped to a 126-101 defeat in a friendly against Hertfordshire at Harpenden.
Oxon enjoyed success on just two of the six rinks.
Mike Andrew’s four led the way with a 21-17 victory.
West Witney’s Eddie Dorling received his six-game badge at the match.
Hertfordshire 126, Oxfordshire 101 (Oxon rink scores): B Willoughby, B Jarvie, D Wedge, I Whelpton lost 28-19; V Webb, A Melville, B Bloomfield, A Hall won 21-17; S Tolhurst, M Jones, M Oliver, M Andrew won 21-15; M Cameron, E Dorling, N Satchell, A Ley lost 16-11; C Lewis, T Gripe, R Slater, J Lucas lost 28-13; A Hunt, R Havard, H Franklin, M Petersen lost 22-16.
OXFORDSHIRE resume their Home Counties League campaign against Sussex at Thame on Saturday (2pm).
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: I'm so excited about big challenge ahead of new MotoGP season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton backs young guns to reach the top if they keep learning
- BAR BILLIARDS: Berinsfield stun Masons in Oxford League
- MOTOR RACING: Lance Stroll stays calm ahead of his Formula debut in Melbourne
- RUGBY UNION: Round-up of the Oxfordshire Under 14 and 15 finals
- ATHLETICS: Paul Fernandez secures second at Banbury 15
- Oxon Senior Cup semi-final between Oxford United and Banbury United is postponed
- Michael Appleton frustrated as errors undermine Oxford United display
- Darryl Eales expects Oxford United to have increased playing budget next season
- Wallingford Town pipped in semi-final