Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United season ticket sales set to break new ground at Kassam Stadium
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter thrilled by Wimbledon call
- CRICKET: Vice-captain Jonny Cater backs Oxfordshire to end poor run in Unicorns Counties Championship
- RUGBY UNION: Bevon Armitage has high hopes after signing for Chinnor
- CRICKET: Great & Little Tew captain Andy Harris delighted by Joe Thomas form
- CRICKET: John Barrett hails Oxford's quality ahead of Thame Town derby
- TENNIS: Ustic saves match points on way to maiden title
- ROWING: Oxon crews reign at damp Reading regatta
- ICE HOCKEY: Elliott End set up to honour Oxford City Stars aces
- UD Marbella to provide Oxford United's sole opposition at training camp in Spain