Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- World Cup warm-up games come second to Oxford United's play-off push - Ryan Ledson
- ATHLETICS: Abingdon's Paul Fernandez breaks own record to win 44-mile ultra race in Wales
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Charlton Athletic
- Conor McAleny delighted to get off mark by firing Oxford United to win at Charlton Athletic
- Oxford United selected for live television coverage
- Long-serving Oxford United coach Richard Blackmore steps down
- Michael Appleton: It would have been a risk not to freshen up Oxford United for trip to Charlton
- Charlton Athletic 0, Oxford United 1 (McAleny 11)
- RUGBY UNION: Witney earn win despite Callum Godfrey dismissal
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy and Max Palmer smash hat-tricks for Berinsfield