Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay
- Back injury rules Joe Skarz out of Oxford United's game at Southend United
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Michael Appleton hoping plum draw in FA Cup will give Oxford United added incentive
- ATHLETICS: Organisers cancel third round of Oxford Mail Cross Country League
- WEEKEND RESULTS December 3-4
- FOOTBALL: Matt Sysum's goal earns victory for North Leigh
- FOOTBALL: Callum White’s fluke goal seals last-gasp win for Banbury United
- FOOTBALL: James Roberts breaks his duck as Oxford City slip to home defeat
- FOOTBALL: Supersub Lewis Coyle hits stunning four-timer for Kidlington