Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Southend United
- Michael Appleton fuming as Oxford United pay penalty for missing chances
- Southend midfielder admits he was lucky to still be on the pitch to net winner against Oxford United
- International call-up rules Benji Buchel out of two Oxford United games
- FOOTBALL: Marvel Mia Thomsen scores six for Kidlington in Oxford Mail Girls League
- FOOTBALL: Jack Self’s last-minute strike saves day as Banbury snatch point
- FOOTBALL: Joe Hanlon the star as Quarry Rovers dig out victory in 11-goal thriller
- FOOTBALL: Deadly Matthew Saunders sparks Long Wittenham victory
- FOOTBALL: Five for Jack Morton as Hanborough hammer Eynsham SSC
- FOOTBALL: Lusitanos hit nine to go top of Oxford City FA