Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands