Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Chris Maguire hails Oxford United resilience after hitting back for draw
- Kane Hemmings hopes impact from bench can lead to Oxford United start
- Stars bring in Wilson after Ealey-Newmans depart
- ICE HOCKEY: Player diary - Joe Edwards thanks Oxford City Stars' fans
- FOOTBALL Oxford City lose their way on nightmare day as they slip into the bottom two
- WEEKEND RESULTS September 24 & 25
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United hit three-goal blitz to land another win
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic