Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- UPDATES - Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Phil Edwards: Oxford United must forget FA Cup and make most of game in hand at Charlton Athletic
- Michael Appleton: We must be 'clever' to solve Oxford United's selection jigsaw
- FOOTBALL: Steve Roberts strikes twice as Heyford Athletic beat Cropredy
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy and Max Palmer smash hat-tricks for Berinsfield
- RUGBY UNION: Second-half show guides leaders Chinnor to vital victory as Henley Hawks also triumph
- HOCKEY: Lucy Stewart’s super double secures comeback victory for Oxford Hawks
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins complete double over Banbury, while Witney and Grove also taste victory
- DARTS: Peachcroft make their class tell to sink Kings Arms in Oxford League
- MOTORSPORT: Paul Di Resta retained as Williams official reserve driver for 2017 season