Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- BAR BILLIARDS: Berinsfield stun Masons in Oxford League
- MOTOR RACING: Lance Stroll stays calm ahead of his Formula debut in Melbourne
- RUGBY UNION: Round-up of the Oxfordshire Under 14 and 15 finals
- ATHLETICS: Paul Fernandez secures second at Banbury 15
- Oxon Senior Cup semi-final between Oxford United and Banbury United is postponed
- Michael Appleton frustrated as errors undermine Oxford United display
- Darryl Eales expects Oxford United to have increased playing budget next season
- Wallingford Town pipped in semi-final
- FOOTBALL: Unbeaten FC Hollybush capture Division 1 title with four games in hand
- YOUTH FOOTBALLChima Iwuchukwu's penalty steers Kennington to cup final glory in Oxford Mail Youth League