Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Updates - Carlisle United v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We are determined to send Oxford United fans home happy
- Chris Maguire relishing Oxford United's big push
- John Lundstram pushing for Oxford United recall
- SQUASH: Bicester secure Oxfordshire title
- MOTORSPORT: Nathan Harrison off to flying start
- ANGLING: Jack pips grandad Brian for Littlemore victory
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Ali leads Oracle F to Oxford League title
- SWIMMING: Bicester Blue Fins prove cut above to seal fine success
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash