Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Roger James bags brace as North Leigh beat youthful Oxford United to lift Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- Roger James double sees North Leigh beat Oxford United to lift Oxon Senior Cup
- Michael Appleton aiming to convince Conor McAleny that Oxford United is best option for next season
- North Leigh eye one more scalp as they face Oxford United in Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- Oxford City Stars request plan from EIHA to deal with potential league restructure
- DARTS: Holder Preben Krabben makes it to ODDA play-offs
- DARTS: Oxfordshire's promotion ended by heavy defeat
- CRICKET: Blewbury & Wallingford CC quit Cherwell League
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor keep National League 2 South play-off dream alive as Henley Hawks also win
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury beat Witney as Oxford Harlequins and Grove lose, but avoid the drop