Katie Nutt, from Standlake, near Witney, struck gold in all three disciplines at the National Championships in Hazelwood Ski World, Lincoln.
Competing in the Under 14 category, the 13-year-old posted a personal best to win the slalom final with five buoys at 14m and also leapt a best of 13.2m to take victory in the jump final.
The pupil from Bartholomew School, Eynsham, who trains at Oxford Wake and Ski Club with coach Steve Glanfield, completed her terrific treble with gold in the overall category.
She also qualified for the ladies’ open trick final where she finished fifth.
Nutt is now looking forward to representing Great Britain at the European and African Junior Championships in Sesena, Spain, later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Simon Eastwood bidding to establish himself as Oxford United's No 1
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses the cut in Germany
- Oxford United Women boosted by double loan signing from Chelsea
- CRICKET: Captain Josh Smith calls on Aston Rowant to build on Cookham Dean victory
- CRICKET: Lloyd Sabin delighted at Kurtis Patterson's impact at Banbury
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter hopeful of junior Wimbledon wildcard
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood captain Charlie Brain buzzing for Davidstow Village Cup clash
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis strengthens push for Olympic gold with Poland success
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire captain Luke Ryan remains upbeat despite Shropshire defeat
- Simon Eastwood agrees one-year deal to join Oxford United