Top riders from across the country will be battling it out for honours in the Berks Bonanza Arena Super Trial at Seymour’s Arena, Aston Tirrold, near Didcot, next weekend.
The two-day event roars into action at 10am on Saturday, August 9 with the women’s and sidecars’ events.
Emma Bristow, the 2013 World Championship runner-up, and Becky Cooke, from the Isle of Wight, are among the leading women due to be in action.
And Alicia Robinson, from East Hagbourne, who was second in the British Girls’ Championship last year, will be hoping to record a local success.
The men’s event is the following day at 10.30am, with the entry list a who’s who of the country’s top competitors on the world stage.
They include James Dabell, Michael Brown, Sam Haslam, Jack Challenor, Ros Danby, Ricky Wiggins and Jack Shepherd.
Alexz Wigg, from Winslow, nephew of the late famous Oxford speedway rider and world longtrack champion Simon Wigg, is also due to be in action.
For more details log on to www.northberksmcc.com.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- England Under-20 itinerary in France could rule Ryan Ledson out of three Oxford United games
- Michael Appleton calls on Oxford United to deliver in front of Sky Sports cameras at Luton Town
- Josh Ruffels signs new contract at Oxford United
- CRICKET: Ex-Oxfordshire bowler Jack Brooks delighted to agree new deal with Yorkshire
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Debutant Evie Gane earns Oxford United a point
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh, Wantage Town and Didcot Town in action
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins climb out of relegation zone with battling victory, while Witney beat local rivals Grove
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Casey Canterbury's hat-trick puts Oxford RL though
- RUGBY UNION: George Jackson’s penalty completes Henley Hawks comeback victory
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford University Greyhounds beat Bicester to reach Oxfordshire Cup final