OXFORDSHIRE Under 15 girls experienced mixed results in a festival at Malvern College.
Having hammered the Netherlands in their opening match, they fell to defeats against Kent and Devon.
Captain Ellie Noble (136no) hit her maiden county century as Oxon racked up 266-3 against Holland.
They then set about removing the Dutch for just 88, as Ellie’s twin sister, Charley, took two early wickets, to secure a comfortable win.
Kent’s bowlers proved to be a step up from the previous day and, combined with some poor shot selection, Oxfordshire were rolled over for just 78.
Rebecca Woodnorth (16) and Charley Noble (12) were the only batsmen to get double figures before Molly Davies (54no) led Kent to an eight-wicket win.
Oxon were inserted in their final match, where only Charley Noble (17) and Woodnorth (15) got going as Steph Hutchins (4-21) restricted them to 92.
Deanna Stamp (3-22), Ellie Noble (2-14) and Jacqui Mayho (2-14) kept Oxon in the game, but two dropped catches in one Lucy Thomas over proved crucial as Devon reached 99-7 with six overs to spare.
Latest Sport news
- Darryl Eales: Takeover rumours 'unhelpful' to Oxford United's player recruitment
- DARTS: Democrats find it hard in ODDA top-flight opener
- RUGBY UNION: Twickenham news is thrill for Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United Women looking towards brighter future after finishing bottom
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Josh Atkinson at the double as Oxford beat South Wales Ironmen
- BOXING: Jordan Flynn ready for 'massive opportunity' in England v Scotland Dual
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith proud of KTM progress in MotoGP
- GOLF: Frilford Heath deal with downpour to deliver EuroPro Tour event
- Oxford United and Oxford City excited over new partnership at Court Place Farm
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith secures 12th place in France