OXFORDSHIRE Under 15 girls experienced mixed results in a festival at Malvern College.
Having hammered the Netherlands in their opening match, they fell to defeats against Kent and Devon.
Captain Ellie Noble (136no) hit her maiden county century as Oxon racked up 266-3 against Holland.
They then set about removing the Dutch for just 88, as Ellie’s twin sister, Charley, took two early wickets, to secure a comfortable win.
Kent’s bowlers proved to be a step up from the previous day and, combined with some poor shot selection, Oxfordshire were rolled over for just 78.
Rebecca Woodnorth (16) and Charley Noble (12) were the only batsmen to get double figures before Molly Davies (54no) led Kent to an eight-wicket win.
Oxon were inserted in their final match, where only Charley Noble (17) and Woodnorth (15) got going as Steph Hutchins (4-21) restricted them to 92.
Deanna Stamp (3-22), Ellie Noble (2-14) and Jacqui Mayho (2-14) kept Oxon in the game, but two dropped catches in one Lucy Thomas over proved crucial as Devon reached 99-7 with six overs to spare.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory
- Oxford United position will be clearer after big week, says Derek Fazackerley
- Charlton boss believes balanced Oxford United will be tough to defeat