Oxford City & County’s Katherine Hawes extended her own record of Oxfordshire ladies’ singles titles to 13 with a clear-cut victory in the final on her home green.
Hawes regained the crown she last won in 2012 with a 21-12 win over clubmate Carol Penson.
The England international did the damage early on by racing into a 16-0 lead, before Penson fought back to make it 19-12.
Hawes then picked up the two shots she needed to claim the title.
City & County’s Donna Knight went one better than last year with a 14-11 victory over Banbury Central’s Carole Galletly in the two-wood singles.
It was a close contest throughout, but Knight just had the edge over the closing ends.
Penson’s side of Margaret Stacey, Marion Dalton and Carol Gaskins provided another City & County triumph with a 22-15 win over clubmates Sue Mayo (substitute), Myra Lewis, Knight and Hawes in the fours final.
Penson’s four established a sizeable lead only to see it pegged back, before producing some great saving bowls to clinch victory.
Banbury Central’s Melody Sykes won the unbadged singles 19-14 against Wendy Sandy.
The pairs, triples and under 25 singles finals will be played at Oxford City & County on September 7.
l Howard Watts (Headington) and Katherine Hawes (Oxford City & County) have qualified for the National Mixed Pairs finals at Leamington Spa on August 22.
They booked their place with a 19-16 win over skip Colin Webb (Broadway BC, Bucks) in the qualifying round.
City & County’s Donna Knight has qualified for the last 16 of the National Champion of Champions at Leamington Spa on Wednesday.
Knight swept aside Wolverton Town’s Jackie Squires 21-6 in the final area round.
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands