Holders Oxford A were knocked out of the Inter Area Cup with a 6-4 aggregate defeat by Wallingford C, writes PETE EWINS.
Trailing 4-1 from the away leg, Oxford took the return match 3-2 to no avail.
DIDCOT Conservative Club bounced back from last week’s home defeat to win 4-2 at West Oxford Democrats Club in Group A of the Oxford Summer League.
Oxford-based Jenny Florey (5,220) and Sue Atkins (5,370) put Didcot 2-0 up, before Terry Green (7,590) pulled one back.
Florey (5,330) restored Didcot’s two-game cushion, only for John Patey (9,120, break 8,960) to keep Democrats in contention.
But Dave Tooke took the last game to take Didcot two points clear at the top.
Vikings Club are in second place after a 4-2 home success against Masons.
With the match poised at 2-2, Bob Allsworth and Mike Jones (10,280) won the last two games for Vikings.
Berinsfield v Vikings, Masons v West Oxford Democrats, Marlborough B v Bletchingdon, Gladiators A v Gladiators B.
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford are overpowered by Littlemore
- DARTS: Oxfordshire take on leaders Hampshire