FORMER West Indies pair Hartley Alleyne and Collis King were among the star turns at Kidlington’s annual Chairman’s Day.
David Taylor (61) top scored for the Chairman’s XI, who helped them reach 266-9 from 35 overs at Stratfield Brake.
King (44), Glyn Treagus (42) and Byron Haycock (39) also contributed to an imposing total.
Despite an unbeaten 55 from Edd Willmot, Kidlington were always up against it and were all out for 151 in the 32nd over to lose by 115 runs.
Chairman’s XI: D Taylor (capt, Andover), B Haycock (Andover), H Alleyne (Barbados), C King (W Indies), S Waliullah (Surrey PL), G Treagus (Hants), P White (Oxon), D Augustus (Totton), D Banks (Worcs), M Bates (Hants), J Moss (Kidlington), D Augustus (Totton).
Kidlington: R Walker (capt), A Oliver, C East, E Willmot, D Farrant, S Litten, R Bishop, S Rodway, C Graham, C Rogers, M Tippett.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Christian Ribeiro: Oxford United's displays against Exeter City convinced me to sign
- GOLF: Lucie Feaver is primed to take on world’s best at Junior World Championships
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Oxford United lose to Bristol City but Laura Rafferty bids to make most of loan chance
- FOOTBALL: Danny Nicholls steps up to become Oxford City's joint manager
- MOTORSPORT: Sean Walkinshaw frustrated by puncture at Paul Ricard
- FOOTBALL: Abingdon Town quit the North Berks League
- DARTS: Pairs keep Democrats on track
- DARTS: Blackbird Leys Warriors recognised for Super League triumph
- Sam Slocombe and Max Crocombe told they can leave Oxford United
- ATHLETICS: Lawrence Clarke and Nathan Douglas selected for European Championships