FORMER West Indies pair Hartley Alleyne and Collis King were among the star turns at Kidlington’s annual Chairman’s Day.
David Taylor (61) top scored for the Chairman’s XI, who helped them reach 266-9 from 35 overs at Stratfield Brake.
King (44), Glyn Treagus (42) and Byron Haycock (39) also contributed to an imposing total.
Despite an unbeaten 55 from Edd Willmot, Kidlington were always up against it and were all out for 151 in the 32nd over to lose by 115 runs.
Chairman’s XI: D Taylor (capt, Andover), B Haycock (Andover), H Alleyne (Barbados), C King (W Indies), S Waliullah (Surrey PL), G Treagus (Hants), P White (Oxon), D Augustus (Totton), D Banks (Worcs), M Bates (Hants), J Moss (Kidlington), D Augustus (Totton).
Kidlington: R Walker (capt), A Oliver, C East, E Willmot, D Farrant, S Litten, R Bishop, S Rodway, C Graham, C Rogers, M Tippett.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Carlisle United
- Oxford United fortunate to not concede penalty, says Carlisle United boss Keith Curle
- Michael Appleton delighted Oxford United keep hold of their promotion destiny
- Carlisle United 0, Oxford United 2 (Maguire pen 4, Sercombe 73)
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match at Carlisle?
- Updates - Carlisle United v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We are determined to send Oxford United fans home happy
- Chris Maguire relishing Oxford United's big push
- John Lundstram pushing for Oxford United recall
- SQUASH: Bicester secure Oxfordshire title