FORMER West Indies pair Hartley Alleyne and Collis King were among the star turns at Kidlington’s annual Chairman’s Day.
David Taylor (61) top scored for the Chairman’s XI, who helped them reach 266-9 from 35 overs at Stratfield Brake.
King (44), Glyn Treagus (42) and Byron Haycock (39) also contributed to an imposing total.
Despite an unbeaten 55 from Edd Willmot, Kidlington were always up against it and were all out for 151 in the 32nd over to lose by 115 runs.
Chairman’s XI: D Taylor (capt, Andover), B Haycock (Andover), H Alleyne (Barbados), C King (W Indies), S Waliullah (Surrey PL), G Treagus (Hants), P White (Oxon), D Augustus (Totton), D Banks (Worcs), M Bates (Hants), J Moss (Kidlington), D Augustus (Totton).
Kidlington: R Walker (capt), A Oliver, C East, E Willmot, D Farrant, S Litten, R Bishop, S Rodway, C Graham, C Rogers, M Tippett.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood skipper Charlie Brain eyeing derby joy at Horspath
- CRICKET: Banbury skipper Lloyd Sabin excited to take on Division 1 champions High Wycombe
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 50s B get off to flying start in County Championship
- Tennis fever sweeps Oxfordshire as Davis Cup comes to Abingdon
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- ICE HOCKEY: Highly-rated Ben Nethersell on board with Oxford City Stars as duo re-sign
- GOLF: Steady first round from Eddie Pepperell at Wentworth