FORMER West Indies pair Hartley Alleyne and Collis King were among the star turns at Kidlington’s annual Chairman’s Day.
David Taylor (61) top scored for the Chairman’s XI, who helped them reach 266-9 from 35 overs at Stratfield Brake.
King (44), Glyn Treagus (42) and Byron Haycock (39) also contributed to an imposing total.
Despite an unbeaten 55 from Edd Willmot, Kidlington were always up against it and were all out for 151 in the 32nd over to lose by 115 runs.
Chairman’s XI: D Taylor (capt, Andover), B Haycock (Andover), H Alleyne (Barbados), C King (W Indies), S Waliullah (Surrey PL), G Treagus (Hants), P White (Oxon), D Augustus (Totton), D Banks (Worcs), M Bates (Hants), J Moss (Kidlington), D Augustus (Totton).
Kidlington: R Walker (capt), A Oliver, C East, E Willmot, D Farrant, S Litten, R Bishop, S Rodway, C Graham, C Rogers, M Tippett.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire beat Sussex in dramatic Twickenham final
- TWICKENHAM: Captain Allan Purchase honoured to lead Oxfordshire in County Championship Plate final
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player
- TWICKENHAM: Banbury duo Ed Phillips and Sam Stoop relishing chance to make history for Oxfordshire
- TWICKENHAM: A busy week on and off the pitch for finalists Oxfordshire
- Oxford United young gun Malachi Napa has career immortalised in a comic strip by West Ham
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce stars for Oxfordshire veterans
- MOTORSPORT: Dominic Paul in dominant form for SPY
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire's history at the home of English rugby
- ANGLING: Kevin Jeacock takes victory