FORMER West Indies pair Hartley Alleyne and Collis King were among the star turns at Kidlington’s annual Chairman’s Day.
David Taylor (61) top scored for the Chairman’s XI, who helped them reach 266-9 from 35 overs at Stratfield Brake.
King (44), Glyn Treagus (42) and Byron Haycock (39) also contributed to an imposing total.
Despite an unbeaten 55 from Edd Willmot, Kidlington were always up against it and were all out for 151 in the 32nd over to lose by 115 runs.
Chairman’s XI: D Taylor (capt, Andover), B Haycock (Andover), H Alleyne (Barbados), C King (W Indies), S Waliullah (Surrey PL), G Treagus (Hants), P White (Oxon), D Augustus (Totton), D Banks (Worcs), M Bates (Hants), J Moss (Kidlington), D Augustus (Totton).
Kidlington: R Walker (capt), A Oliver, C East, E Willmot, D Farrant, S Litten, R Bishop, S Rodway, C Graham, C Rogers, M Tippett.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Alex MacDonald hails Simon Eastwood for keeping Oxford United in FA Cup
- ANGLING: Carl Eland's second place puts Drennan Oxford closer to Winter League crown
- FUTSAL: Liam Palfreeman’s selection forEngland is dream come true
- SWIMMING: Jemma Lowe Olympian inspires City of Oxford’s youngsters
- TABLE TENNIS: Janet Brown causes Karl Bushell big fright in Oxford League
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Thame A close in on the Oxford League leaders
- BOXING: Mixed results for Berinsfield stars
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars looking for quick revenge on leaders
- Macclesfield Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Maccclesfield Town v Oxford United