FORMER West Indies pair Hartley Alleyne and Collis King were among the star turns at Kidlington’s annual Chairman’s Day.
David Taylor (61) top scored for the Chairman’s XI, who helped them reach 266-9 from 35 overs at Stratfield Brake.
King (44), Glyn Treagus (42) and Byron Haycock (39) also contributed to an imposing total.
Despite an unbeaten 55 from Edd Willmot, Kidlington were always up against it and were all out for 151 in the 32nd over to lose by 115 runs.
Chairman’s XI: D Taylor (capt, Andover), B Haycock (Andover), H Alleyne (Barbados), C King (W Indies), S Waliullah (Surrey PL), G Treagus (Hants), P White (Oxon), D Augustus (Totton), D Banks (Worcs), M Bates (Hants), J Moss (Kidlington), D Augustus (Totton).
Kidlington: R Walker (capt), A Oliver, C East, E Willmot, D Farrant, S Litten, R Bishop, S Rodway, C Graham, C Rogers, M Tippett.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 'out-punched' by another League One side for loan target
- Oxford United announce new dates for Sheffield United and Bolton Wanderers games
- Newcastle United win FA Cup replay to set up fourth round trip to Oxford United
- CRICKET: New Oxfordshire captain Jonny Cater aiming to nurture county's emerging talent
- AUNT SALLY: Mick Phipps leads Black Prince to victory
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell faces Abu Dhabi test
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars suffer heaviest defeat the day after ending long losing run
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's senior men thrilled to finally clinch Chiltern Cross Country League victory
- BAR BILLIARDS: West Oxford Democrats turn it around to reach KO Cup semi-finals
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire players selected for South West England Under 18’s