FORMER West Indies pair Hartley Alleyne and Collis King were among the star turns at Kidlington’s annual Chairman’s Day.
David Taylor (61) top scored for the Chairman’s XI, who helped them reach 266-9 from 35 overs at Stratfield Brake.
King (44), Glyn Treagus (42) and Byron Haycock (39) also contributed to an imposing total.
Despite an unbeaten 55 from Edd Willmot, Kidlington were always up against it and were all out for 151 in the 32nd over to lose by 115 runs.
Chairman’s XI: D Taylor (capt, Andover), B Haycock (Andover), H Alleyne (Barbados), C King (W Indies), S Waliullah (Surrey PL), G Treagus (Hants), P White (Oxon), D Augustus (Totton), D Banks (Worcs), M Bates (Hants), J Moss (Kidlington), D Augustus (Totton).
Kidlington: R Walker (capt), A Oliver, C East, E Willmot, D Farrant, S Litten, R Bishop, S Rodway, C Graham, C Rogers, M Tippett.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United beat transfer deadline to sign top target Marvin Johnson
- Transfer deadline day - rolling blog
- Oxford United sign defender Charlie Raglan on loan from Chesterfield
- Oxford United strongly linked with late deadline day move for Marvin Johnson
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's Checkatrade Trophy win against Exeter City
- Oxford United youngsters expected to make loan moves to non-league after deadline day
- Small Checkatrade Trophy gate at Oxford United cannot take gloss off Tyler Roberts's first professional goal
- AUNT SALLY: Jon Townsend clangs off 15 dolls as Swan stay top
- CRICKET: Minster Lovell seal Airey Cup glory and stay on track for treble
- CRICKET: Oxford Downs and Abingdon promoted from Cherwell League Division 2