FORMER West Indies pair Hartley Alleyne and Collis King were among the star turns at Kidlington’s annual Chairman’s Day.
David Taylor (61) top scored for the Chairman’s XI, who helped them reach 266-9 from 35 overs at Stratfield Brake.
King (44), Glyn Treagus (42) and Byron Haycock (39) also contributed to an imposing total.
Despite an unbeaten 55 from Edd Willmot, Kidlington were always up against it and were all out for 151 in the 32nd over to lose by 115 runs.
Chairman’s XI: D Taylor (capt, Andover), B Haycock (Andover), H Alleyne (Barbados), C King (W Indies), S Waliullah (Surrey PL), G Treagus (Hants), P White (Oxon), D Augustus (Totton), D Banks (Worcs), M Bates (Hants), J Moss (Kidlington), D Augustus (Totton).
Kidlington: R Walker (capt), A Oliver, C East, E Willmot, D Farrant, S Litten, R Bishop, S Rodway, C Graham, C Rogers, M Tippett.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Charlton Athletic
- Conor McAleny delighted to get off mark by firing Oxford United to win at Charlton Athletic
- Oxford United selected for live television coverage
- Long-serving Oxford United coach Richard Blackmore steps down
- Michael Appleton: It would have been a risk not to freshen up Oxford United for trip to Charlton
- Charlton Athletic 0, Oxford United 1 (McAleny 11)
- RUGBY UNION: Witney earn win despite Callum Godfrey dismissal
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy and Max Palmer smash hat-tricks for Berinsfield
- FOOTBALL: Hanborough book Fred Ford Cup final spot in style with rousing victory over Carterton Town A
- UPDATES - Charlton Athletic v Oxford United