Felipe Massa finished fifth in a Grove-based Williams at the Hungarian Grand Prix as Daniel Ricciardo claimed a thrilling victory for Red Bull.
Massa's teammate, Valtteri Bottas, was also in the points in eighth place.
Ricciardo finished ahead of Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton, who started from the pit lane, after overtaking that pair in the final four laps, with championship leader Nico Rosberg fourth.
Pastor Maldonado was 13th in an Enstone-based Lotus, with his teammate, Romain Grosjean, retiring after ten laps.
Jules Bianchi and Max Chilton were 15th and 16th for the Banbury-based Marussia outfit.
Both Caterham cars failed to complete the race, with Marcus Ericsson going out on lap seven for the Leafield-based team and Kamui Kobayashi retiring on lap 24.
- UPDATES - Southend United v Oxford United
- Oxford United reduce ticket prices for Emirates FA Cup replay
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay
- Aaron Martin determined low Checkatrade Trophy turn-out is not a distraction for Oxford United
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor and Henley enjoy victories in National League 2 South
- GOLF: When Supergran met Superman at North Oxford
- DARTS: Democrats upset Kings Arms in ODDA League
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh boss John Brough out to end former club Hereford's long run
- HOCKEY: Jack Biggs hat-trick helps Oxford Hawks rout Banbury in derby clash
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury win, but Oxford Harlequins, Witney and Grove are beaten