Oxford-born clay pigeon shooter Matt French has won a silver medal at Glasgow 2014.
The 33-year-old, from Oakley, lost 30-29 to England teammate Steve Scott in the double trap final at Carnoustie.
French and Scott had to come through a semi-final shoot out to reach the gold medal match, but the latter took the title with a perfect 30 out of 30 score.
It's the second shooting medal for Oxfordshire competitors following Dan Rivers's bronze in the air rifle on Friday.
Latest Sport news
- Christian Ribeiro: Oxford United's displays against Exeter City convinced me to sign
- GOLF: Lucie Feaver is primed to take on world’s best at Junior World Championships
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Oxford United lose to Bristol City but Laura Rafferty bids to make most of loan chance
- FOOTBALL: Danny Nicholls steps up to become Oxford City's joint manager
- MOTORSPORT: Sean Walkinshaw frustrated by puncture at Paul Ricard
- FOOTBALL: Abingdon Town quit the North Berks League
- DARTS: Pairs keep Democrats on track
- DARTS: Blackbird Leys Warriors recognised for Super League triumph
- Sam Slocombe and Max Crocombe told they can leave Oxford United
- ATHLETICS: Lawrence Clarke and Nathan Douglas selected for European Championships