Oxford-born clay pigeon shooter Matt French has won a silver medal at Glasgow 2014.
The 33-year-old, from Oakley, lost 30-29 to England teammate Steve Scott in the double trap final at Carnoustie.
French and Scott had to come through a semi-final shoot out to reach the gold medal match, but the latter took the title with a perfect 30 out of 30 score.
It's the second shooting medal for Oxfordshire competitors following Dan Rivers's bronze in the air rifle on Friday.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's victory against Bury
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny delighted to send Oxford United to Wembley on a high
- Oxford United fans breathe sigh of relief as goalkeeper Simon Eastwood plays on
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy's double puts Berinsfield in North Berks League Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Liam Godin hits four-timer as KEA reach Junior Shield final
- FOOTBALL: Olly Bush strikes a brace to lead Carterton into the last four
- FOOTBALL: Spot-on Jamie Cook seals dramatic win for North Leigh
- GIRLS FOOTBALL: Oxford City Under 13s clinch league title
- FOOTBALL: Harry Benfield guides Abingdon Youth to Under 15 KO Trophy glory
- FOOTBALL: Kyle Chester in top form as Carterton beat Didcot Town Youth Red