Oxford-born clay pigeon shooter Matt French has won a silver medal at Glasgow 2014.
The 33-year-old, from Oakley, lost 30-29 to England teammate Steve Scott in the double trap final at Carnoustie.
French and Scott had to come through a semi-final shoot out to reach the gold medal match, but the latter took the title with a perfect 30 out of 30 score.
It's the second shooting medal for Oxfordshire competitors following Dan Rivers's bronze in the air rifle on Friday.
Latest Sport news
- James Roberts nets in Oxford United's pre-season draw at Bath
- Michael Appleton hopeful of sealing deals for attacking players next week
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis eyes chance to extend GB's golden record at Rio Olympics
- FOOTBALL: Les Taylor backs Oxford United Women to learn from errors ahead of Everton clash
- BOXING: Bicester star Adi Burden impresses on professional debut with knockout victory
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce's century inspires Oxfordshire Over 60s to victory
- MOTORSPORT: Williams driver Valtteri Bottas looking forward to Finnish invasion at Hungarian Grand Prix
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Under 14s edged out in thriller
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford clean up at three-day gala
- ICE SKATING: Oxford skaters waltz off with medals at national championships