Oxford-born clay pigeon shooter Matt French has won a silver medal at Glasgow 2014.
The 33-year-old, from Oakley, lost 30-29 to England teammate Steve Scott in the double trap final at Carnoustie.
French and Scott had to come through a semi-final shoot out to reach the gold medal match, but the latter took the title with a perfect 30 out of 30 score.
It's the second shooting medal for Oxfordshire competitors following Dan Rivers's bronze in the air rifle on Friday.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's FA Cup clash with Middlesbrough
- Oxford United's late FA Cup defeat is 'sickener' - Chris Maguire
- Middlesbrough 3 (Leadbitter 26, Gestede 34, Stuani 86), Oxford United 2 (Maguire 63, Martinez 65)
- UPDATES - Middlesbrough v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We’re not afraid of Boro and relishing a bumper away day
- Chris Maguire hopes Oxford United can grab the FA Cup headlines against Middlesbrough
- Oxford United players excited by enormous following for FA Cup tie, says Ryan Ledson
- ICE HOCKEY: Ben Payne back as Oxford City Stars seek double over Milton Keynes Thunder
- Bream come to top for Doug Robinson in Littlemore's Chandlers Cup
- SWIMMING: Formidable City of Oxford make it five county titles in a row