Oxford-born clay pigeon shooter Matt French has won a silver medal at Glasgow 2014.
The 33-year-old, from Oakley, lost 30-29 to England teammate Steve Scott in the double trap final at Carnoustie.
French and Scott had to come through a semi-final shoot out to reach the gold medal match, but the latter took the title with a perfect 30 out of 30 score.
It's the second shooting medal for Oxfordshire competitors following Dan Rivers's bronze in the air rifle on Friday.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton waits to see referee after being sent to the stands in Oxford United's spicy draw with Oldham Athletic
- Oxford United 1 (Hall 54), Oldham Athletic 1 (Burgess 10)
- Oxford United v Oldham Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We are hoping for some home comforts
- Kane Hemmings eyeing big push from Oxford United
- Michael Appleton faced with Oxford United defensive dilemma ahead of Oldham clash
- ANGLING: Martin Phipps leaves rivals in the cold
- TRAMPOLINING: Windrush Valley girls land regional team crown
- GYMNASTICS: Abingdon's Lili-Mae Snuggs claims top-ten spots in national championships
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Thame A go top of Oxford League after victory over Green Road A