Oxford-born clay pigeon shooter Matt French has won a silver medal at Glasgow 2014.
The 33-year-old, from Oakley, lost 30-29 to England teammate Steve Scott in the double trap final at Carnoustie.
French and Scott had to come through a semi-final shoot out to reach the gold medal match, but the latter took the title with a perfect 30 out of 30 score.
It's the second shooting medal for Oxfordshire competitors following Dan Rivers's bronze in the air rifle on Friday.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United give Conor McAleny deadline on contract offer
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales
- CRICKET: Warborough & Shillingford bowler Tim Chamberlain takes all ten wickets
- FOOTBALL: St Edmunds Under 18s bow out with double celebration
- AUNT SALLY: Roger Goodall and Pip Goulding lead New Club's comeback victory
- FOOTBALL: Summertown crowned champions after one defeat all season
- CRICKET: Witney Swifts flying high after George Seacole's all-round show
- CRICKET: Horspath slide to defeat as Waqar Mohammed takes five
- Darryl Eales: Takeover rumours 'unhelpful' to Oxford United's player recruitment