Oxford-born clay pigeon shooter Matt French has won a silver medal at Glasgow 2014.
The 33-year-old, from Oakley, lost 30-29 to England teammate Steve Scott in the double trap final at Carnoustie.
French and Scott had to come through a semi-final shoot out to reach the gold medal match, but the latter took the title with a perfect 30 out of 30 score.
It's the second shooting medal for Oxfordshire competitors following Dan Rivers's bronze in the air rifle on Friday.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash
- Oxford United are where we want to be, says Carlisle United manager Keith Curle
- James Roberts eyeing a happy ending with Oxford United after horrible season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton hoping for different emotion on return to 'bobbins' Brunton Park
- Liam Sercombe hungry to hit one last goal target for Oxford United this season
- FOOTBALL: We should hold our heads high, says Oxford City general manager Justin Merritt
- Deadline for Oxford United awards voting is today
- RUGBY UNION: Injury-hit Oxfordshire are still strong, says head coach Craig Burrows
- FOOTBALL: Mike Ford wants more of the same as Banbury United prepare for play-off final
- CRICKET: Captain Luke Ryan calls on Oxfordshire to step up for Unicorns Counties Trophy opener