Bicester Tri Club’s Fiona Clarke finished fifth in the women’s Olympic distance event at the City of Birmingham Triathlon at Sutton Park.
The 33-year-old completed the 1500m swim, the 40k bike ride and the 10K run in a time of 2hrs 41mins 24secs.
Teammate Carol Mathews, 55, was 13th in her age group, crossing the line in 2.55.46.
Adam Spall, 41, was eighth in the sprint distance triathlon, completing the 750m swim, 20k bike and 5k run in 1.11.46.
Latest Sport news
- Roger James bags brace as North Leigh beat youthful Oxford United to lift Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- Roger James double sees North Leigh beat Oxford United to lift Oxon Senior Cup
- Michael Appleton aiming to convince Conor McAleny that Oxford United is best option for next season
- North Leigh eye one more scalp as they face Oxford United in Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- Oxford City Stars request plan from EIHA to deal with potential league restructure
- DARTS: Holder Preben Krabben makes it to ODDA play-offs
- DARTS: Oxfordshire's promotion ended by heavy defeat
- CRICKET: Blewbury & Wallingford CC quit Cherwell League
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor keep National League 2 South play-off dream alive as Henley Hawks also win
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury beat Witney as Oxford Harlequins and Grove lose, but avoid the drop