Bicester Tri Club’s Fiona Clarke finished fifth in the women’s Olympic distance event at the City of Birmingham Triathlon at Sutton Park.
The 33-year-old completed the 1500m swim, the 40k bike ride and the 10K run in a time of 2hrs 41mins 24secs.
Teammate Carol Mathews, 55, was 13th in her age group, crossing the line in 2.55.46.
Adam Spall, 41, was eighth in the sprint distance triathlon, completing the 750m swim, 20k bike and 5k run in 1.11.46.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: Getting back on track takes sweat and tears
- BAR BILLIARDS: Oxford suffer heavy defeat in Area Cup
- AUNT SALLY: Former world champion Henry Johnson wins Kidlington title
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s unstoppable veterans land 12th straight title at Southern Stage Road Relays
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire draw final friendly
- SWIMMING: Janette Cardy impresses to lift British Open Water Championships title
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars still looking for first cup win after Milton Keynes Thunder defeat