Oxfordshire's women have had a week to forget with six defeats from six matches.
They were beaten by Northamptonshire and the Netherlands in successive ECB Women’s County Championship Division 3.
This was followed by double losses against Hampshire and Gloucestershire at Frocester in ECB Women’s County Championship T20 Division 3 Group A.
Eleanor Bath made 53 as Oxon lost by eight wickets to Northants at Overstone, while Caitie Burton’s 40 could not save them from a 22-run defeat against Netherlands at Bicester & North Oxford.
They lost their opening Twenty20 to Hampshire by nine wickets followed by a 51-run reverse against Gloucestershire.
The following day, captain Gemma Muttitt (24) top-scored as Oxon lost by four runs to Hampshire, while Abi Florey took 3-17 in the closing 21-run defeat by Gloucestershire.
Latest Sport news
- Conor McAleny delighted to get off mark by firing Oxford United to win at Charlton Athletic
- Charlton Athletic 0, Oxford United 1 (McAleny 11)
- UPDATES - Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Phil Edwards: Oxford United must forget FA Cup and make most of game in hand at Charlton Athletic
- Michael Appleton: We must be 'clever' to solve Oxford United's selection jigsaw
- FOOTBALL: Steve Roberts strikes twice as Heyford Athletic beat Cropredy
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy and Max Palmer smash hat-tricks for Berinsfield
- RUGBY UNION: Second-half show guides leaders Chinnor to vital victory as Henley Hawks also triumph
- HOCKEY: Lucy Stewart’s super double secures comeback victory for Oxford Hawks
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins complete double over Banbury, while Witney and Grove also taste victory