Oxfordshire's women have had a week to forget with six defeats from six matches.
They were beaten by Northamptonshire and the Netherlands in successive ECB Women’s County Championship Division 3.
This was followed by double losses against Hampshire and Gloucestershire at Frocester in ECB Women’s County Championship T20 Division 3 Group A.
Eleanor Bath made 53 as Oxon lost by eight wickets to Northants at Overstone, while Caitie Burton’s 40 could not save them from a 22-run defeat against Netherlands at Bicester & North Oxford.
They lost their opening Twenty20 to Hampshire by nine wickets followed by a 51-run reverse against Gloucestershire.
The following day, captain Gemma Muttitt (24) top-scored as Oxon lost by four runs to Hampshire, while Abi Florey took 3-17 in the closing 21-run defeat by Gloucestershire.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s unstoppable veterans land 12th straight title at Southern Stage Road Relays
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire draw final friendly
- SWIMMING: Janette Cardy impresses to lift British Open Water Championships title
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars still looking for first cup win after Milton Keynes Thunder defeat
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Southend United
- Michael Appleton fuming as Oxford United pay penalty for missing chances
- Southend midfielder admits he was lucky to still be on the pitch to net winner against Oxford United
- International call-up rules Benji Buchel out of two Oxford United games