Oxfordshire's women have had a week to forget with six defeats from six matches.
They were beaten by Northamptonshire and the Netherlands in successive ECB Women’s County Championship Division 3.
This was followed by double losses against Hampshire and Gloucestershire at Frocester in ECB Women’s County Championship T20 Division 3 Group A.
Eleanor Bath made 53 as Oxon lost by eight wickets to Northants at Overstone, while Caitie Burton’s 40 could not save them from a 22-run defeat against Netherlands at Bicester & North Oxford.
They lost their opening Twenty20 to Hampshire by nine wickets followed by a 51-run reverse against Gloucestershire.
The following day, captain Gemma Muttitt (24) top-scored as Oxon lost by four runs to Hampshire, while Abi Florey took 3-17 in the closing 21-run defeat by Gloucestershire.
Latest Sport news
- Ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford