Oxfordshire's women have had a week to forget with six defeats from six matches.
They were beaten by Northamptonshire and the Netherlands in successive ECB Women’s County Championship Division 3.
This was followed by double losses against Hampshire and Gloucestershire at Frocester in ECB Women’s County Championship T20 Division 3 Group A.
Eleanor Bath made 53 as Oxon lost by eight wickets to Northants at Overstone, while Caitie Burton’s 40 could not save them from a 22-run defeat against Netherlands at Bicester & North Oxford.
They lost their opening Twenty20 to Hampshire by nine wickets followed by a 51-run reverse against Gloucestershire.
The following day, captain Gemma Muttitt (24) top-scored as Oxon lost by four runs to Hampshire, while Abi Florey took 3-17 in the closing 21-run defeat by Gloucestershire.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise
- FOOTBALL: Leaving North Leigh was not a decision I took lightly - manager Mark Gee
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Captain Kat Nutman leads by example as Oxford United beat Watford
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL suffer ninth-straight loss in Doncaster defeat
- FOOTBALL: Lewis Gabbidon lands double honour at Kidlington presentation night
- GOLF: Superb Adam Wootton wins CK Group PGA Kent Open Championship
- DARTS: Pairs whitewash seals it for Challow British Legion
- Johnny Mullins the high-profile departure as Oxford United announce retained list