Cumnor were crowned Oxfordshire Under 13 champions after beating Great & Little Tew by six wickets at Bicester & North Oxford.
A massive hailstorm the previous evening threatened to wash out the whole proceedings, but after an hour’s delay to allow the ground to dry the semi-finals got under way and eventually the sun came out.
Tew made 107-7 after being inserted, Adam Dinn top-scoring with 26 and Hamish Harrison-Cushing taking 2-18.
Ben Weller (31no) and Aaron McCreadie (30 no) got Cumnor off to a strong start before Harrison-Cushing (21) saw them home at 108-4 with an over left.
Shipton-under-Wychwood made it three wins out of three with an 18-run home victory over Cropredy in Oxfordshire Under 17 League Group A.
Jeremy Kirby (49no) saw the hosts to 135-6 off their 20 overs.
Sam Pick made 27 and Patrick Somerton 24 for Cropredy, but George Townsend took 3-19 to ensure they fell short on 117-5.
OXFORDSHIRE UNDER 13 LEAGUE
Semi-finals Wootton & Boars Hill 100-6 (E Webb 31no, C King 31no), Great & Little Tew 101-2 (B Parker 31no, H Simmonds 30no).
Aston Rowant 50 (I Morley-Jessop 3-3), Cumnor 51-2).
Final Great & Little Tew 107-7, Cumnor 108-4 (B Weller 31no, A McCreadie 30no).
Third place play-off Aston Rowant 110-3 (J Revill 31no, N Little 30no), Wootton & Boars Hill 111-3 (E Webb 32no, N Collins 30no).
OXFORDSHIRE UNDER 17 LEAGUE
Shipton-under-Wychwood 135-6 (J Kirby 49no), Cropredy 117-5 (G Townsend 3-19).
Stonesfield 115 (S Pougatch 4-7), Great & Little Tew 107-8 (S English 64no, W Goldie 3-7).
Horspath 99-6 (G Beer 41), Twyford 101-8 (H Sweeney 47, A Rafiq 3-11).
Oxford 112 (N Khan 75no, B Clark 4-9), Bicester & North Oxford 113-3 (J Poole 41, J Moorman 32no).
Westbury 199-4 (O Woodward 95no), Thame Town 108-8.
Latest Sport news
- Ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford