Carl Davis was celebrating after winning three gold medals at the London Taekwondo Championships in Guildford.
Davis, an instructor at Wantage Taekwondo club, won the adult black belt patterns, sparring and board breaking disciplines to become the overall London open champion after a superb performance.
He has now won more than 100 gold medals in his competitive career.
Steven Stone also won all three disciplines at adult colour belt.
Holly Charles scooped gold in the junior colour belt sparring and silver in belt patterns.
Ten other Wantage students won ten medals across three disciplines.
Latest Sport news
- David Rush backs Oxford United to hold nerve and replicate class of '96
- Mike Ford urges Oxford United not to hand any incentive to rivals
- BAR BILLIARDS: Marlborough Club land Oxford League Section 2 title
- BOWLS: Holders Headington cruise into Oxfordshire League Cup quarter-finals
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell hits the road in Morocco
- WEIGHLIFTING: Oxpower trio lift medals
- GYMNASTICS: Woodstock youngsters win gold in UK regional competition
- NETBALL:Didcot's Helen Grindey is honoured
- ATHLETICS: Les Newell claims victory as Oxford City dominate Mota-vation Series opener
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's Simon Fisher impresses in Chalgrove 10k victory