Carl Davis was celebrating after winning three gold medals at the London Taekwondo Championships in Guildford.
Davis, an instructor at Wantage Taekwondo club, won the adult black belt patterns, sparring and board breaking disciplines to become the overall London open champion after a superb performance.
He has now won more than 100 gold medals in his competitive career.
Steven Stone also won all three disciplines at adult colour belt.
Holly Charles scooped gold in the junior colour belt sparring and silver in belt patterns.
Ten other Wantage students won ten medals across three disciplines.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United thought West Brom rising star Tyler Roberts would be out of their league – Fazackerley
- ROWING: Zoe de Toledo’s eyeing Olympic gold hunt in Rio
- CRICKET: Abingdon Vale teenager Ben Charlesworth to make Oxfordshire debut against Devon
- CRICKET: Banbury captain Lloyd Sabin delighted with Luke Ryan's form ahead of High Wycombe clash
- CRICKET: Skipper Charlie Brain rallies Shipton-under-Wychwood ahead of Horspath challenge
- ROWING: Duarte bags sculls success
- Highly-rated teenager Tyler Roberts joins Oxford United on loan from West Brom
- Darryl Eales: Fan boycott would hurt Oxford United more than the EFL Trophy
- Oxford United's record-breaking season ticket sales pass 5,000
- VIDEO: Watch Oxford United signing Tyler Roberts scoring for West Brom