Carl Davis was celebrating after winning three gold medals at the London Taekwondo Championships in Guildford.
Davis, an instructor at Wantage Taekwondo club, won the adult black belt patterns, sparring and board breaking disciplines to become the overall London open champion after a superb performance.
He has now won more than 100 gold medals in his competitive career.
Steven Stone also won all three disciplines at adult colour belt.
Holly Charles scooped gold in the junior colour belt sparring and silver in belt patterns.
Ten other Wantage students won ten medals across three disciplines.
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda named on Republic of Ireland's bench against the Netherlands
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood skipper Charlie Brain eyeing derby joy at Horspath
- CRICKET: Banbury skipper Lloyd Sabin excited to take on Division 1 champions High Wycombe
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 50s B get off to flying start in County Championship
- Tennis fever sweeps Oxfordshire as Davis Cup comes to Abingdon
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- ICE HOCKEY: Highly-rated Ben Nethersell on board with Oxford City Stars as duo re-sign