Carl Davis was celebrating after winning three gold medals at the London Taekwondo Championships in Guildford.
Davis, an instructor at Wantage Taekwondo club, won the adult black belt patterns, sparring and board breaking disciplines to become the overall London open champion after a superb performance.
He has now won more than 100 gold medals in his competitive career.
Steven Stone also won all three disciplines at adult colour belt.
Holly Charles scooped gold in the junior colour belt sparring and silver in belt patterns.
Ten other Wantage students won ten medals across three disciplines.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's victory at Rochdale
- Oxford United's win at Rochdale made amends for setbacks at AFC Wimbledon and Port Vale - Michael Appleton
- RUGBY UNION: Conor Kearns elected Oxford University captain
- Rochdale 0, Oxford United 4 (Johnson 18, Hall 29, Taylor 53, Ledson 73)
- UPDATES - Rochdale v Oxford United
- Oxford United handed boost with key Rochdale defender serving suspension
- Marvin Johnson looking for more of the same when Oxford United visit Rochdale
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We’re recharged for busy league and cup schedule
- SWIMMING: David Murphy delivers masterclass to set more records at Arena Pro Swim Series
- TABLE TENNIS: Bicester squeeze past Holton in Aubrey Hughes Handicap Shield opener