Carl Davis was celebrating after winning three gold medals at the London Taekwondo Championships in Guildford.
Davis, an instructor at Wantage Taekwondo club, won the adult black belt patterns, sparring and board breaking disciplines to become the overall London open champion after a superb performance.
He has now won more than 100 gold medals in his competitive career.
Steven Stone also won all three disciplines at adult colour belt.
Holly Charles scooped gold in the junior colour belt sparring and silver in belt patterns.
Ten other Wantage students won ten medals across three disciplines.
Latest Sport news
- Time for Oxford United to take big chance and make our mark – Michael Appleton
- I've been a nightmare to live with, says Oxford United defender Joe Skarz
- Wes Thomas keeps his spirits up on long road to Oxford United recovery
- Gary Caldwell: Flexible Chesterfield are a threat to Oxford United
- From the boardroom column: Oxford United are making waves across the world
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins out to maintain their great escape bid
- FOOTBAL: Boss praises Lee Henderson as Oxford City tighten up at the back
- FOOTBALL: Much-travelled Declan Benjamin now aims to settle down at Ardley United
- BADMINTON: Young Charlie Driver collects medal treble
- FOOTBALL: Andy Gunn shoots back to North Leigh after being released by Banbury United